Has MU become MLSE's next lap dog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Might as well take control of your situation than wait for others to decide it for you.
    +1

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      By that definition, both west conference finalists (Rockets & Warriors) were built while tread-milling.
      If a future league MVP is available with a 6th pick, I'd be happy to emulate the Warriors.
      And if we can land 2 All-NBA First Teamers (via trade and/or free agency), I'd be happy to emulate the Rockets too.

But that doesn't change the current outlook of the Raptors. We're a treadmill team until proven otherwise.

Mess wrote: View Post
      70% of the league is treadmilling then. Cool.
      I'm only envious of 30% of the league

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

hmmm too many chucking wings/guards?

I hope this is a sign that MU has seen the light...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Bahahaha.... Our core players (Lowry, DD, Ross, Amir, Val) haven't changed in two years, nor has Hansbrough, and Patterson and Vasquez have been here for almost that same length of time.

If adding Lou and JJ was messing a lot with the composition then I shudder to think how little we'll do going forward. This quote also would suggest Masai thinks the core was capable of more without his interference.

The only part that might be positive is if he forced Casey's hand on style of play, because that might mean we see real change next season. But I'm skeptical.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Bahahaha.... Our core players (Lowry, DD, Ross, Amir, Val) haven't changed in two years, nor has Hansbrough, and Patterson and Vasquez have been here for almost that same length of time.

If adding Lou and JJ was messing a lot with the composition then I shudder to think how little we'll do going forward. This quote also would suggest Masai THOUGHT the core was capable of more without his interference.

The only part that might be positive is if he forced Casey's hand on style of play, because that might mean we see real change next season. But I'm skeptical.
              Changed the tense. After this season I think he has a pretty good indication of the real team

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                Changed the tense. After this season I think he has a pretty good indication of the real team
                I keep praying Masai did everything he could to raise the trade value of Lowry and DD this season.

He has kept Casey because it is a transition year and firing him after the season would give other teams a hint at his plans and weaken his bargaining position while also causing the Raptors to need to find a long term coach next summer.

Comment

I hope so...

Comment

too hard to admit that the mighty mesiah ujiri is actually just human eh?

He built this team over a couple years. From head to toe, not the best roster.

drafts picks of ross and some absolute stiff?

Signing a true chucker.

These are his moves man. And he has also made some amazing ones. It might just be nice for people to be realistic. There is no GM game playing here, he kept the coach because he trusts the coach. He knows that his coach, had a pretty weak team to deal with.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post

Signing a true chucker.

These are his moves man. And he has also made some amazing ones. It might just be nice for people to be realistic. There is no GM game playing here, he kept the coach because he trusts the coach. He knows that his coach, had a pretty weak team to deal with.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

* checks hi jimicliff notes to see if he's actually agreeing, or just being a smartarse hahahaha

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post

Signing a true chucker.

How is it his roster?

This starting lineup is still colangelo's...you can make argument resignig lowry makes him his.

I stick to narrative he has played hand dealt after unexpected success. No way he could have not brought this team back last season.

Comment

ahhhhhhh come on.

Comment

I agree with mcnarrative, let's see what happens in the next 12 months with ross JV and derozan before this is masais fingerprints 100%
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Lou did have a big impact on the season, for better and worse arguably, but I think this is simply Masai attempting to take some heat on his coach's behalf.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X