Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will what the Wizard do in the next round change your outlook on the series ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guyroch wrote: View Post
    I watched Cavs and Hawks last night and saw a Hawks team down 0-3 laid a egg in game 4 like the Raptors ... Should they be deemed quiters by their fans and demand to blow up the roster or fire their coach ? It is a reflection of their character ? To me it's is easier to be objective with the Hawks looking from the outside then when it happened to the Raptors .. The result of last night's game was expected on my end ..
    Yes, the situations are exactly the same. The Cavs = The Wizards. LeBron James = John Wall. It's not like the injury situation was different for them. And the Eastern Conference Finals is exactly the same as a 4-5 first round series.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      Yes, the situations are exactly the same. The Cavs = The Wizards. LeBron James = John Wall. It's not like the injury situation was different for them. And the Eastern Conference Finals is exactly the same as a 4-5 first round series.
      The NBA playoffs have seen seen 56 win teams losing by 35 pts and 33 pts ... It seems rolling over and letting your opponent rub your belly is a common practice in this day in the NBA ..

Comment

Working...
      X