Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many games have we lost on a buzzer beater in franchise history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Too Xabi
    replied
    SamMitchells wrote: View Post
    I'm not sure . But another sad yet interesting fact is..everyone's career high number are against the raptors.
    From kobe with his 80 to scrubs who made a name for themselves with career nights against the raptors.
    So true. Seems to be always guards, too.

"You want a career-high, [random bench PG scrub on the Pistons], you got it! You're matched up with Demar and Kyle tonight!"

Leave a comment:

• SamMitchells
    replied
    I'm not sure . But another sad yet interesting fact is..everyone's career high number are against the raptors.
    From kobe with his 80 to scrubs who made a name for themselves with career nights against the raptors.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    Vince's crazy three at the buzzer. Same game him n no Pete slapped each other. That one was brutal.

Leave a comment:

• how many games have we lost on a buzzer beater in franchise history?

The mood in the forum these days are so depressing it's making jerome sad. Let's talk about something to cheer us up!

Remember how we lost to so many shitty teams at the buzzer in the final stretch (celtics, bobcats, detroit, etc)? It got me thinking whether we are indeed the most pathetic franchise in NBA, based on the number of games lost at the buzzer in franchise history.

I did some quick search online but couldn't find anything. Anyone from the mighty RR could point me to the right direction on where I could find such data. I was thinking of looking up on the number of games when a team is up by 1 or 2 with 10 seconds or less remaining and ended up loosing.

What is your least (or most) favorite moment of the Raptors loosing at the buzz? If you can't think of one off your head, maybe this will bring back some memories.

Working...
X