2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    KJ is not a starter in this league. Not now and likely not ever, his offense is absolute dogshit. He'd be great in the JJ role as the defensive SF off the bench, but he would look terrible next to Derozan on offense. The spacing would be non existent.

I'd love to add Middleton, but I see the Bucks matching any offers for him, they'd be stupid not to.

Also, you have nearly the same roster coming back, so I wouldn't expect much different results.
    But we'll have new assistant coaches!!
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Carroll possibly just lost millions of dollars in his next contract.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I'm betting my one remaining functioning testicle that Carroll just blew his ACL
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

KJ is not a starter in this league. Not now and likely not ever, his offense is absolute dogshit. He'd be great in the JJ role as the defensive SF off the bench, but he would look terrible next to Derozan on offense. The spacing would be non existent.

I'd love to add Middleton, but I see the Bucks matching any offers for him, they'd be stupid not to.

Also, you have nearly the same roster coming back, so I wouldn't expect much different results.
          Tony Allen's offense is non-existent and they don't really have any shooters next to him, last i checked the grizz are pretty good.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• and why would the bucks be stupid not to match any offer for middleton? they have Parker AND Po. the bucks playing Po at point guard at times was cute but it doesn't make sense. their wing position is set for the next decade, they're not going to match any offer for Middleton.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              and why would the bucks be stupid not to match any offer for middleton? they have Parker AND Po. the bucks playing Po at point guard at times was cute but it doesn't make sense. their wing position is set for the next decade, they're not going to match any offer for Middleton.
              SG- Middleton SF- Giannis PF- Parker
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• parker isn't a PF just like Po isn't a PG
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  parker isn't a PF just like Po isn't a PG
                  Parker plays better at PF than SF
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• there is roster redunancy running rampant in Milwaukee...they may be another year or two away from really settling on how that shakes out though
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Where did I say KJ is a starter? I have him as the 3rd shooting guard on the team. He's just an option for some instant energy and defence off the bench. Which this team sorely needs
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        I'm betting my one remaining functioning testicle that Carroll just blew his ACL
                        Just a left knee sprain, but still, that hurts the Hawks immensely.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Just a left knee sprain, but still, that hurts the Hawks immensely.
                          Especially since those shitty NY police broke Thabos leg. If Carroll is out the starter becomes Bazemore....yikes.

Comment

Especially since those shitty NY police broke Thabos leg. If Carroll is out the starter becomes Bazemore....yikes.
                            Indeed..... I'm just glad it's not a ACL myself. I hope he recovers, and some team (Hopefully us!) gives him a chance. Besides the injury, he did okay last night for the most part.

But yeah, Bazemore does equal yikes.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Mike Conley is going to explore free agency according to SI.

Interesting because, although the Raps probably have no chance, it'd be an interesting recruit. Trade Lowry then say to Conley, how would you like to be an All-Star for the first time and have it be when your team is hosting?

Also probably means Gasol is gonezo as expected.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                Mike Conley is going to explore free agency according to SI.

Interesting because, although the Raps probably have no chance, it'd be an interesting recruit. Trade Lowry then say to Conley, how would you like to be an All-Star for the first time and have it be when your team is hosting?

Also probably means Gasol is gonezo as expected.
                                Isn't he under contract for 2015/16 ? How can he explore FA?

Lakers and its fans are in love with Conley ... They will go hard after him and Gasol. I do think they have the Cap room for both of them.
                                Imagine Conley, Kobe, Gasol, Randle, Towns in the same team.
                                Last edited by McRealistic; Thu May 21, 2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X