Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If he opts out of Cleveland (and I think he will) why don't we love Kevin?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I hate how everytime a star guy with a name regular Joes have heard of gets brought up, we get shot down with "lets try to keep it realistic".

    Therein lies the problem with this franchise. No confidence. Aim for the moon, if you miss at least you'll fall among the stars.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • #17
      Love is far from my favourite NBAer (pretty deep flaws in his game), but a DD/Love/JV core has much more potential than the current one. Fit in a strong defensive PG and SF who can shoot three's, have DeMar facilitate more, and you've got a pretty interesting team. Then watch Bruno breakout in three years as the rich man's Kawhi Leonard (that's the timeline, one year down, one more then the other two, right?) and we can start talking about rings
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

      Comment


      • #18
        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I hate how everytime a star guy with a name regular Joes have heard of gets brought up, we get shot down with "lets try to keep it realistic".

        Therein lies the problem with this franchise. No confidence. Aim for the moon, if you miss at least you'll fall among the stars.
        Technically, if you miss, the likeliest result is you plummet through emptiness forever, or eventually get pulled into the sun and burnt to nothing.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • #19
          S.R. wrote: View Post
          Love is far from my favourite NBAer (pretty deep flaws in his game), but a DD/Love/JV core has much more potential than the current one. Fit in a strong defensive PG and SF who can shoot three's, have DeMar facilitate more, and you've got a pretty interesting team. Then watch Bruno breakout in three years as the rich man's Kawhi Leonard (that's the timeline, one year down, one more then the other two, right?) and we can start talking about rings
          Damn I like this idea!! Let's get started on it Masai!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            DanH wrote: View Post
            Technically, if you miss, the likeliest result is you plummet through emptiness forever, or eventually get pulled into the sun and burnt to nothing.
            Which isn't really different from our present course

            Comment


            • #21
              S.R. wrote: View Post
              Love is far from my favourite NBAer (pretty deep flaws in his game), but a DD/Love/JV core has much more potential than the current one. Fit in a strong defensive PG and SF who can shoot three's, have DeMar facilitate more, and you've got a pretty interesting team. Then watch Bruno breakout in three years as the rich man's Kawhi Leonard (that's the timeline, one year down, one more then the other two, right?) and we can start talking about rings
              You forgot bebe becoming the next dikembe.
              "Stay steamy"

              - Kobe

              Comment


              • #22
                If we used him in the post we could help our rebounding

                Comment


                • #23
                  We might of been an interesting destination for him if we had gone pass the first round. But I don't see Tdot being that appealing to him. He still thinks very highly of himself and I'm sure his team around him will fill his ego a lot. Rightfully so ..

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I hate how everytime a star guy with a name regular Joes have heard of gets brought up, we get shot down with "lets try to keep it realistic".

                    Therein lies the problem with this franchise. No confidence. Aim for the moon, if you miss at least you'll fall among the stars.
                    Agree.

                    I don't think it is realistic, but, I think you need to do it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      sure maybe way earlier in the season there were signs of him not fitting when the cavs were looking like hot garbage, but now? love ain't leaving cleveland.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Agree.

                        I don't think it is realistic, but, I think you need to do it.
                        Here's the thing - to clear enough cap to even offer Love the max, you need to shed someone like GV, which probably means paying a pick or two. Just one if you do it first (so it's a pick for a loooong shot at signing Love). More if you do it after he agrees to sign, as every team in the league can bend you over a barrel at that point.

                        Shoot for the RFA moon. At least it costs nothing to take that shot. And there's a chance you actually hit it.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X