No announcement yet.

Game #70 Thunder at Raptors-lite Friday March 22nd 7:00 on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Temple…. except when he’s hugging opposing players after losses.

Comment

Mat: "Don't call it - just do it" lol...

Comment

Of all the young players on this current squad who are auditioning for an NBA job, the best player BY FAR is Ramsey.

All these other guys - Porter, Nwora, McDaniels, Liberty.. all these guys are absolute trash ESPECIALLY McDaniels. There's no words to describe McDaniels.

I don't want to see any of those guys on the team next year.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Decent tank game. Seemed like the turnovers were less gruesome than the last game. Good game from Dick.

Comment

Great game from Dick which was nice to see.

Ochai showed some depth to his game with 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 steals. Got to the line a bit.

Nwora was once again solid off the bench. 12 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal. 60% FG.

Not much else to like. I thought Ramsey looked pretty bad.

Comment

Raptors only lost this one big because of the turnover disparity. It's a problem when you have so many young players without a true PG. But Olynyk has to reign that back in too.. he was responsible for a lot of those turnovers. Best thing about last night though was the defense on Shai. I thought Ochai was great.. and the double teams worked.

Dick in that first quarter was super awesome too though. I think he had 13 coming out of the first.

Comment

Working...
              X