No announcement yet.

Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bench or starter. BB brings a lot to the table that this team lacks.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I swear it is Raptor Republics goal to make that championships by recycling bottom end talent while magically wishing that our upper echelon talent isn't all that good (mainly a jab at all you DD lovers, he isn't good)

Biyombo = no worse or better than what we currently have.

Comment

The rebounding numbers look good but what about foul rate? From my time with fantasy ball, I think he's one of those guys that can't stay on the court due to fouls. He's also a terrible free throw shooter and has no range.

TT on the other hand is quite good offensively. And he's quick around and under the basket with his post moves

Comment

Pong wrote: View Post
          The rebounding numbers look good but what about foul rate? From my time with fantasy ball, I think he's one of those guys that can't stay on the court due to fouls. He's also a terrible free throw shooter and has no range.

TT on the other hand is quite good offensively. And he's quick around and under the basket with his post moves
          Probably not a good disclaimer if you want people to take your opinions seriously. You point is fine, but you should probably leave the "fantasy ball experience" off your resume.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Raptors didn't draft him, if he was trash they shouldn't have carried him all season.
            They shouldn't have unless Casey wanted a vet big off the bench to play. But he didn't; he had Hayes for that role, making Stiemsma completely irrelevant.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Er all I'm saying is I don't have the per36 stats the op has laid down but based on what I've read while following fantasy ball all year, bb seems foul prone. I mean I'm sure most people here get there info strictly from what they read or watch in games so I don't see how following player news from fantasy ball to be any less credible. Maybe I should have phrased it better but I was busy looking at the crazy train map in tokyo.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                I swear it is Raptor Republics goal to make that championships by recycling bottom end talent while magically wishing that our upper echelon talent isn't all that good (mainly a jab at all you DD lovers, he isn't good)

Biyombo = no worse or better than what we currently have.
                Nicely said. I think more of RR are Winners shopper, going through the sale racks hoping for a good item !!!

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                  I swear it is Raptor Republics goal to make that championships by recycling bottom end talent while magically wishing that our upper echelon talent isn't all that good (mainly a jab at all you DD lovers, he isn't good).
                  It's a realistic response to the issue that we have trouble attracting top tier free agents. If you have no real opportunity to get a star player via free agency (and, honestly: we don't, not right now), then you're going to emphasize one of the other routes. Tankers favor the draft. People like tenforthewin imagine impossible trades. And people who fancy themselves "realistic" bank on internal development and polishing rough stones into diamonds.

None of them is easier than any of the others. But internal development is the easiest to understand and the method that's hardest to simply dismiss, so a certain type of fan pushes it to the forefront of any advance-to-contention strategy.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                    It's a realistic response to the issue that we have trouble attracting top tier free agents. If you have no real opportunity to get a star player via free agency (and, honestly: we don't, not right now), then you're going to emphasize one of the other routes. Tankers favor the draft. People like tenforthewin imagine impossible trades. And people who fancy themselves "realistic" bank on internal development and polishing rough stones into diamonds.

None of them is easier than any of the others. But internal development is the easiest to understand and the method that's hardest to simply dismiss, so a certain type of fan pushes it to the forefront of any advance-to-contention strategy.
                    Well said.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                    X