No announcement yet.

Terrence Ross' rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd keep Ross ONLY if he agrees to get paid in weed.

Mack North wrote: View Post
    I'm not sure about that dollar amount, but given the new TV deal money, I don't see this as a terrible option. I'm not a huge fan of the kid at this point, but I wouldn't mind giving him a team-friendly deal. The potential is there, it's just how long can you let a player continue with the "potential" label? He almost seems lazy out there at this point, because you only see the goodness in short flashes. 3 years in should be more than enough time for a top 10 pick to show what he can do... I dunno. I don't care if he's gone, but wouldn't mind giving him one more summer plus about 20 games to show what he has at this point. Not much to lose unless the roster changes dramatically.

Comment

• distorsun wrote: View Post
      I'd keep Ross ONLY if he agrees to get paid in weed.
      That doesn't even make any sense. So you'd only pay the guy if you can pay him in a substance that will surely not contribute to his performance? I mean, if you want to pay him in drugs, at least give him speed or something to get him going.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        I have no problem with him saying this. I just hope he will back his talk with effort, action, and most importantly, results.
        This. What else do you expect him to say? It's expected. He's on the roster, the city and fans have all dissed him, including me. And, just like ANY of us, if someone or people keep calling you out, you're reading articles, DAILY, about how bad you are..one day, you're gonna say SOMEthing. As long as he uses it to better his game, I have no problem with it. He's young, with no good coach to truly develop him and he's probably frustrated with everything.
        The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
        Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
        www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
        http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
        http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Funny how just 2 years ago everyone was saying he's better than derozAn. He had star potential. Hes better than harrison Barnes. He's like t Mac.

Now he's Casey's guy. Smh
          +1

I'm not surprised though.
          Last edited by The Great One; Fri May 15, 2015, 01:43 PM.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GameBreaker wrote: View Post
            This. What else do you expect him to say? It's expected. He's on the roster, the city and fans have all dissed him, including me. And, just like ANY of us, if someone or people keep calling you out, you're reading articles, DAILY, about how bad you are..one day, you're gonna say SOMEthing. As long as he uses it to better his game, I have no problem with it. He's young, with no good coach to truly develop him and he's probably frustrated with everything.
            I would agree, except Ross has had a history of doing things like this though as well, I seem to remember earlier this year he told a fan to "eat a d**k" - his words.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              No, he just needs to be our new 6th man.

I say a promotion-yet-demotion for Ross works best. Remember how well he played off the bench? Also, if Lou goes, he'll be playing at the 2 more often than not. Which is better for him and us as a team.

At least in my opinion it will be.
              How well he played? what are you even talking about?

Ross performance actually got worse when he was demoted to the bench.

Ross needs to go PERIOD.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Was trying to find that tweet where someone predicted that Ross is the next Paul George.

The guy must've realized how ridiculous it was, and deleted it....

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Ross needs to go PERIOD.
                  Ross played well???
                  OG is our king

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    For the record, I always blamed DC (well, BC mostly, but DC of those who remain) for drafting Ross instead of Drummond. I gave him a little credit when Ross was looking good last year (though still regretted the distinct lack of Drummond). And, yes, now that Ross has cratered, I'm still blaming Casey. It's not some sort of flip flop. He's gotten credit and blame from me for Ross since it came out that he was Casey's pick.
                    I blame DC too for winning meaningless games during that season instead of increasing our chances of a lottery pick - the infamous Ben Uzoh triple double/Solomon Alabi's Moses Cuh-like game. We could have had Lilard or Barnes, instead of Ross. And no, don't remind me of passing on Drummond.

Comment

• 2KJ wrote: View Post
                      I blame DC too for winning meaningless games during that season instead of increasing our chances of a lottery pick - the infamous Ben Uzoh triple double/Solomon Alabi's Moses Cuh-like game. We could have had Lilard or Barnes, instead of Ross. And no, don't remind me of passing on Drummond.
                      Can't blame Casey for the Uzoh triple-double. The only reason Uzoh was on the court was because we were trying to lose, lol.

Blame good ol' Raptor luck for that disaster.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Ross needs to go PERIOD.
                        If he can be packaged with someone else maybe but a straight up trade will bring back anything of value. In that case it may be better to wait and see. That said I do hope Masai moves him. He has had plenty of oppurtunity to progress and has failed to date.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Can't blame Casey for the Uzoh triple-double. The only reason Uzoh was on the court was because we were trying to lose, lol.

Blame good ol' Raptor luck for that disaster.
                          and the fact that Uzoh was playing for future employment in the league as well.

Comment

• #GTFORoss
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              As it should. Time provides us with new information. And we have be able to adjust our opinions based on new information.
                              Here's a hint for you, Casey
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X