Everything Playoffs 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    This guy Brunson looks like a superstar.
    Remember the pushback 3 years ago when I suggested Brunson could be as good a scorer as FVV, given the same opportunity? He's better than FVV.

Then, DanH called it a "wild take" when I said that Brunson could be a first option on the level of Siakam. He's better than Siakam.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I prefer the IQ + RJ return.
      hey i wont argue it

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Remember the pushback 3 years ago when I suggested Brunson could be as good a scorer as FVV, given the same opportunity? He's better than FVV.

Then, DanH called it a "wild take" when I said that Brunson could be a first option on the level of Siakam. He's better than Siakam.
        as a two way guy no... offensively yes.

Comment

There is a fundamental difference between something that is unlikely and something that is impossible. Brunson's game has improved in leaps and bounds since then and credit to him.

Good projection on your part.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

He's been pretty unstoppable all season. Was Maxey the primary defender on him this series?
            It was mostly Oubre. Brunson struggled the first two games in the series, but adjusted and averaged 40+ the last 4 games.

Comment

Good morning RR.

Grab a chair, sit down and make yourself comfortable. We have all summer to talk about.... Nick Nurse. lol.

Allow me to go first: Thibs > Nurse. Doc > Nurse.
              Did we watched the same series? lol.

First of all, the Sixers got robbed in Game 2 ok.

Second, the Sixers have TWO good players. One is playing on one leg, the other did not show up last night.

Three, the Sixers supporting cast were a no show the entire series. Harris and Lowry - who are both starters - had ZERO point game. How are you gonna win with that?

The fact that that series was close, and the game last night was close, shows how great of a coach Nurse is.

Nothing's changed here. Spoelstra and Nurse are 1A and 1B.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

It was mostly Oubre. Brunson struggled the first two games in the series, but adjusted and averaged 40+ the last 4 games.
                He was also guarded by Nic Batum who is still in the league apparently
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Good morning RR.

Grab a chair, sit down and make yourself comfortable. We have all summer to talk about.... Nick Nurse. lol.

Allow me to go first: Thibs > Nurse. Doc > Nurse.
                  Not sure about that. But watching that offense run through Embiid while everyone else stood around and watched - and after the supporting cast got them back in the game - gave me some deja vu. Lots of nuance to it all but also lots of hte same issues Nurse had in Toronto with the over-reliance on his stars to the detriment of the team in the end.

Comment

• Love all these self-styled coaching expert takes. Funny how Pops was the greatest coach in the NBA until the past few seasons. A truly great coach should be able to win no matter how devoid of talent he has at his disposal. That's why Pops is just another guy now.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LOL
                        are you guys saying that coaching matters?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He was also guarded by Nic Batum who is still in the league apparently
                          The pacers have better options for guarding Brunson. Nembhard and mconnel are scrappy. Halliburton has length and no super talented wing they could switch Pascal onto his and use his huge size.. Knicks live and die with brunson. Pacers could actually have a better chance of slowing him down then the Sixers
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

The pacers have better options for guarding Brunson. Nembhard and mconnel are scrappy. Halliburton has length and no super talented wing they could switch Pascal onto his and use his huge size.. Knicks live and die with brunson. Pacers could actually have a better chance of slowing him down then the Sixers
                            Yeah. OG will be on Siakam which should free up Hali but Hali needs to get out of his funk for them to have a chance. I'm afraid Knicks bigs will eat up Turner though
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Love all these self-styled coaching expert takes. Funny how Pops was the greatest coach in the NBA until the past few seasons. A truly great coach should be able to win no matter how devoid of talent he has at his disposal. That's why Pops is just another guy now.
                              Yeah, give Nurse a couple more all-NBA players and then maybe we are allowed to criticize him.

It's all about talent, right? Embiid + Maxey > Brunson + Randle.

Oh wait... Randle didn't even play.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Yeah. OG will be on Siakam which should free up Hali but Hali needs to get out of his funk for them to have a chance. I'm afraid Knicks bigs will eat up Turner though
                                Big matchup will be interesting. Knicks have the rebounding advantages. But Turner let's it fly and had some huge shooting games vs the bucks. If he keeps it up he will force the Knicks big out of the paint to open drives up for the pacers
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X