No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all position-less now but "point" and "shooting" are in the name. Steph and Kyrie are shoot first and pass second. Thus are better labeled as shooting guards.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      It's all position-less now but "point" and "shooting" are in the name. Steph and Kyrie are shoot first and pass second. Thus are better labeled as shooting guards.
      The "combo guard"...plays the point but is more scoring than playmaking?

Comment

• Mavs stole HCA.

What happened to Michael Jordan?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

So if that is your criteria then Steph is not an all time PG? he's never averaged 10 assists in season.

Harden btw has multiple 10ast/seasons.

Steph > Harden.

Steph is the greatest PG of all time.
          Steph has averaged 8.5apg. That fits my revised criteria well enough. Lol But agree with the guys above, Steph is greatest Scoring Guard of all time, and is just cursed by being 6'2", that he's classed as a PG.

Comment

• Pascal is coooooking
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• How bad is Haliburton defensively?? goddamn.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Carlisle pulled Pascal in the middle of being on fire and Celtics quickly pushed it to double digits.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Boston has not been tested in these playoffs.

This has got to be the easiest path to the finals ever. I can't remember an easier path than this. Miami(without Butler), Cleveland and Indiana.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Dang, this Jaylen Brown kid just might be the face of the league! Real dog.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Boston has not been tested in these playoffs.

This has got to be the easiest path to the finals ever. I can't remember an easier path than this. Miami(without Butler), Cleveland and Indiana.
                        The East gon' be East-y.

Comment

• Wolves are getting up there as a team that complains a ton for fouls.

Almost every call or no call against them, I see somebody throwing their hands up in the air.

Comment

• anthony edwards working on his 4th stinker in 5 games from the field.

again that team is awesome but they're loaded and it's not all him carrying them on his shoulders like it is made out to be

Comment

• I think the Wolves are in trouble. Doesn't matter who wins this game.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• first time i heard player needing oxygen mask
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X