Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    How do I block a poster?
    Yeah, you can in settings, but because of the "everything" thread model here, even the stupid posters like that claw reborn thing are also allowed to start threads, sometimes everything threads are for a player, or game threads, etc, and blocking them means you wont see these threads, which is annoying.

I like the everything threads model, I think it's good for the forum. but it makes blocking the trolls impossible, unless the mods, who know who the trolls are, change the ownership of threads they start manually or something, you can't really block.

So just ignore them.
    Last edited by Quirk; Fri Jun 7, 2024, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• What a boring game, I hate blowouts. Dallas needs to play a lot better in game 2.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post

Yeah, you can in settings, but because of the "everything" thread model here, even the stupid posters like that claw reborn thing are also allowed to start threads, sometimes everything threads are for a player, or game threads, etc, and blocking them means you wont see these threads, which is annoying.

I like the everything threads model, I think it's good for the forum. but it makes blocking the trolls impossible, unless the mods, who know who the trolls are, change the ownership of threads they start manually or something, you can't really block.

So just ignore them.
        It’s right about time for your monthly Psychotropic Medication refill LOL

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
          What a boring game, I hate blowouts. Dallas needs to play a lot better in game 2.
          Hard for Dallas to match up with Porzingis.

But Jason Kidd can adjust. Luka and Kyrie are great enough scorers.

They have to knock down those outside shots efficiently. 25% from three versus 38%.

Game 2 could be different.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post

So just ignore them.
            Thanks
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Thanks
              Main issue is you will miss a lot of game threads during the season. Claw starts a bunch of them. Better to just skim past his posts.

Comment

How do I block a poster?
                Go to User Settings ---> Account. Type the name of the poster you want to block. That's it.

I have Claw on ignore for 2 years now. It's great.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LOL
                  Guys, why are you taking these forums seriously?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Go to User Settings ---> Account. Type the name of the poster you want to block. That's it.

I have Claw on ignore for 2 years now. It's great.
                    Awwww, was it really two years? Haha

oh yeah….If my memory is right, this was when I called you out for your hottake during that Golden State versus the Celtics series in 2022. I remembered that hottake you talking shit of Klay being washed and Draymond being old after game 3 when the Warriors were down 2-1. You go so upset of me after I singled you out for posting one of your patented dumbest preejaculated post with the series still undecided.

I decided not to ignore you because everytime I missed the comedy hour, reading your daily posts and hottakes is a good replacement

Imagine you proclaiming already Ant is the next Jordan is your 2023-24 season best

LOL

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                      LOL
                      Guys, why are you taking these forums seriously?
                      Ignoring people you disagree with that are trying to get on your nerves is a good life skill. Get some practice in on the forums so you're ready when its needed in real life.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Ignoring people you disagree with that are trying to get on your nerves is a good life skill. Get some practice in on the forums so you're ready when its needed in real life.
                        Instead of engaging with them and showing them how they are wrong?

Comment

Instead of engaging with them and showing them how they are wrong?
                          I've tried to engage honestly with Claw and others of his ilk as much as anyone in these forums and have only ever received trolling in return. It's usually not worth the effort.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I've tried to engage honestly with Claw and others of his ilk as much as anyone in these forums and have only ever received trolling in return. It's usually not worth the effort.
                            End of the day, you are one of the more respectable posters here.
                            Trolling you means you might have already won the discussion.

Comment

End of the day, you are one of the more respectable posters here.
                              Trolling you means you might have already won the discussion.
                              If the point was to win, great. But it's not. So any poster that gets more satisfaction just not having to deal with the nonsense, via blocking or otherwise, I can't fault them at all for taking that route. It's tempting enough for me sometimes.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Trolling is one thing. Spamming same shit continuously is another. I unblocked him once and now i blocked him again. Ain't worth it.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X