No announcement yet.

Clashing around the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this clashing is all media bullshit.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
      I can't see anyone trading for Rose. He's owed over $20m the next 2 seasons. They're "stuck" with both him and Butler.
      I could see the Lakers offering the #2 pick for Rose. Or #4 from the Knicks. Anyone else who wants him probably doesn't have the assets.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
        I could see the Lakers offering the #2 pick for Rose. Or #4 from the Knicks. Anyone else who wants him probably doesn't have the assets.
        I can see the Knicks offer but not L.A.'s. I'm pretty certain they plan to go hard after Rondo and might be the only team to do so.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
          I can see the Knicks offer but not L.A.'s. I'm pretty certain they plan to go hard after Rondo and might be the only team to do so.
          They won't even need to go hard after Rondo, nobody wants him. I'd love it if LA signed Rondo, guaranteed mediocrity into the future, and excellent chance of him and Kobe getting into a choking match.

Comment

They won't even need to go hard after Rondo, nobody wants him. I'd love it if LA signed Rondo, guaranteed mediocrity into the future, and excellent chance of him and Kobe getting into a choking match.
            I'd rather him to go the Knicks to help our 2016 draft pick.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              I'd rather him to go the Knicks to help our 2016 draft pick.
              Which is the main reason I wouldn't want to do any trades with either the Knicks or the Nuggets.

Helping them literally hurts us.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Which is the main reason I wouldn't want to do any trades with either the Knicks or the Nuggets.

That's why I look at 2 teams: Utah and Sac-Town.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I mean, if we get their #4 pick, the position of the pick next year takes a way back seat in my opinion. I don't see DD making that big a difference in their win total, still seems like a lotto pick or close to it.

Comment

I mean, if we get their #4 pick, the position of the pick next year takes a way back seat in my opinion. I don't see DD making that big a difference in their win total, still seems like a lotto pick or close to it.
                    yes, acquiring #4 pick is absolutely better than hoping they (and Denver) fail next year too.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

i don't really know why Butler isn't talked about more as a target around here

dude is one of if not the best wing defender in the league, become a versatile scorer and is only 25. to me, he's well worth the max. i'm not sure how many years Thibodeau ball has taken off his nba life but he's as bonafide a star as there is and he's about to hit the open market. if the bulls know there isn't a great chance of bringing him back doesn't a s/t for DD make a ton of sense? at least they don't walk away with nothing.

i'm not a casey fan by any means but he's exactly the kind of player that would fit into his system.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

like, i get why everyones all hot and bothered about getting after the 2016 FA market but who's to say you come away with anything? a player like Butler is as valuable as you can get, especially when you consider what he brings on the defensive end. to me it's a no brainer.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

If you can get him.

I would live butler, then trade the hell outta demar.

Comment

coincidentally i think J Winslow is the second coming of jimmy butler and if you can trade up for him you should just do it. maybe that's more doable. i don't know.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Well sure, but no one believes that Chicago will let Butler get away. If anyone could do it, it would be Masai Ujiri, but it would take more than DeMar DeRozan.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                                Well sure, but no one believes that Chicago will let Butler get away. If anyone could do it, it would be Masai Ujiri, but it would take more than DeMar DeRozan.
                                fine i'll throw in vasquez
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X