The Lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lottery

Proving once again that its a tough choice between who is a better run, the Knicks or a Banana Republic. An entire year of sucking nets them the 4th overall pick.
    The Knicks winding up 4th in the Draft
    70.97%
    A 5 figure tax refund
    29.03%
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Proving once again that its a tough choice between who is a better run, the Knicks or a Banana Republic. An entire year of sucking nets them the 4th overall pick.
    And after an entire year of sucking, Minny and the Lakers are picking 1/2

Comment

Minny looking really good post-Love.

Really could not have played out better for them.....except Wiggins will eventually bolt for toronto - lol

Comment

Im very happy wolves got the #1 pick

With the first pick in the 2015 NBA draft, the Minnesota Timberwovles select Karl-Anthony Towns.

Im pissed that Lakers got #2
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          And after an entire year of sucking, Minny and the Lakers are picking 1/2
          They're in the west.
          Two franchise centres we happily only see twice a year now.
          And best of all, Phil will sell the pick for immediate help and the Knicks will continue to suck.

** Edit... Anyone else out there that thinks its more than a conflict of interest for a senior executive of one cornerstone NBA team to be married to a senior executive of another cornerstone NBA team ? The Knicks are a comedy that outdoes the TML.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue May 19, 2015, 09:31 PM.
          - TGO

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
            Im very happy wolves got the #1 pick

With the first pick in the 2015 NBA draft, the Minnesota Timberwovles select Karl-Anthony Towns.

Im pissed that Lakers got #2
            NOt pissed at all, personally. Think of it this way...the Knicks were slated to get #2. Wouldn't that actually piss you off way more? I'm pretty happy the Knicks fell a bit.

Comment

Knicks getting the 4th pick bodes well for us next year.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Seems like Knicks will probably explore trade scenarios. Could we get Knicks #4? Would you do it? Would you Give up Lowry/DeRozan (or both) for (probably) Russell or Mudiay?

Comment

GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                  Seems like Knicks will probably explore trade scenarios. Could we get Knicks #4? Would you do it? Would you Give up Lowry/DeRozan (or both) for (probably) Russell or Mudiay?
                  I would def trade DeRozan or Lowry for #4.

Lots of hype for okafor and towns but I'm not convinced Russell and Mudiay won't have bigger impacts.

Comment

I pretty much think Russell will have a bigger impact than at least Okafor.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Minny looking really good post-Love.

Really could not have played out better for them.....except Wiggins will eventually bolt for toronto - lol
                      For sure For sure For sure.

Minny gets a franchise type centre this year. Their choice to boot.
                      and
                      They got a franchise wing for a guy who it looks like won't play in the ECF and with the hometown lakers in line for the other franchise centre in this years draft may pack his toys and leave the Cavs in FA. Lebron is a lot of things but a GM in the making he is not.
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue May 19, 2015, 09:41 PM.
                      - TGO

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        I would def trade DeRozan or Lowry for #4.

Lots of hype for okafor and towns but I'm not convinced Russell and Mudiay won't have bigger impacts.
                        Yeah, I feel sort of the same wya. IN general not really blown away with this draft. Think Russell and Towns have the best chances to be special, and I"m not sure Towns really has a better chance than Russell there.

Would you trade for the #4 pick regardless of who's available though? I feel like for Russell it's a very acceptable risk. Not sure about other guys like Mudiay, Winslow or Porzingis.

*I love the potential of having a big bully PG like Mudiay who's pass first...but can't really get excited about him with how little I've been exposed to his game.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, I feel sort of the same wya. IN general not really blown away with this draft. Think Russell and Towns have the best chances to be special, and I"m not sure Towns really has a better chance than Russell there.

Would you trade for the #4 pick regardless of who's available though? I feel like for Russell it's a very acceptable risk. Not sure about other guys like Mudiay, Winslow or Porzingis.

*I love the potential of having a big bully PG like Mudiay who's pass first...but can't really get excited about him with how little I've been exposed to his game.
                          henzoja is a guy id look at. if he was playing the US. Hed be top 3 imo
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

I really like top 4 in this draft. I would trade DeRozan or Lowry for any of those top 4. I actually like okafor least of all of them.

I like the top 7/8 of this draft.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              henzoja is a guy id look at. if he was playing the US. Hed be top 3 imo
                              If I could trade Lowry for #4 I'd be looking to deal DeRozan to get Hezonja.

Comment

Working...
                              X