What will be MU's next move?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McRealistic wrote: View Post
    Define a road map, trade KL and see develop guys like Ross, Big Val, DD and Bruno and see how the new system will work.
    No Ross in Rebuild!!!!

Comment

Masai will probably go for a rebuild though. Him not making trades at the deadline would point to such a direction, as he didn't have confidence in the team. If he started his rebuild last offseason most fans would want his head because we had a winning record and many fans believed we were on our way to becoming legitimate contenders. Now with the sweep in his rear mirror he can properly rebuild without fans complaining. In fact if he didn't rebuild then fans really will want his head

Comment

2 things :
        . It's impossible to MOVE UP.
        . You will be disappointed.

planetmars wrote: View Post
        I have this feeling that Masai is going to get another pick in this draft and either move up or get a second pick. I don't foresee a big move until after the moratorium in July.

Can't tell you who he will draft just that I sense it will be a fun draft this year.

Comment

milesbudokai wrote: View Post
          Masai will probably go for a rebuild though. Him not making trades at the deadline would point to such a direction, as he didn't have confidence in the team. If he started his rebuild last offseason most fans would want his head because we had a winning record and many fans believed we were on our way to becoming legitimate contenders. Now with the sweep in his rear mirror he can properly rebuild without fans complaining. In fact if he didn't rebuild then fans really will want his head
          yeah, the not making a move at the deadline is a good point. i'm thinking rebuild.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

GV/Ross for Faried.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              GV/Ross for Faried.
              Are you proposing trades?
              Aren't you suppose to just relax and let Masai do his job?
              Didn't you criticize others for that?

You can bet Denver is going to want much more starting with draft picks.

Comment

Hopefully he brings in some youth and move/doesn't resign guys like Lowry, Amir, Lou, grevis etc. they don't move the needle for us at this point but could be really valuable to a contender looking to strengthen their bench.
                I want to see Bruno and Bebe getting minutes as backups next year and Jonas closing games even if it means a few steps back.
                Masai is a smart guy so I expect to see Kyle be the first domino if a decent deal is there after that horrible series.

Comment

After watching Lebron sweep Hawks I'm so disheartened about future of Raptors. We're so screwed for the next couple of years.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

i fucked up. i thought faried was a free agent this year. just went through the list. robin lopez would be a great grab i think.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      i fucked up. i thought faried was a free agent this year. just went through the list. robin lopez would be a great grab i think.
                      Hardly, what would Lopez be on the raps? A starter? I'm not starting him over JV. A bench guy? I wouldn't come to Toronto if I can start in Portland. Honestly none of the FA we are capable of getting will move the needle.

Comment

distorsun wrote: View Post
                        2 things :
                        . It's impossible to MOVE UP.
                        . You will be disappointed.
                        How is it impossible to move up? Happens all the time. Trade #20 and say James Johnson for a higher pick.. some teams might like a guy that's believed to be available much later.. and in the process can get another player/asset.

As for being disappointed.. yeah that's possible. Wasn't disappointed last season despite Masai getting an unknown player. Drafts are fun.. and Masai is known for being a scout. The team needs talent and are working on getting a D League.. just have this hunch that the draft will be pretty cool this year.

If It turns out that Masai trades away his pick.. then I'll be disappointed. Just don't see it happening.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          How is it impossible to move up? Happens all the time. Trade #20 and say James Johnson for a higher pick.. some teams might like a guy that's believed to be available much later.. and in the process can get another player/asset.

As for being disappointed.. yeah that's possible. Wasn't disappointed last season despite Masai getting an unknown player. Drafts are fun.. and Masai is known for being a scout. The team needs talent and are working on getting a D League.. just have this hunch that the draft will be pretty cool this year.

If It turns out that Masai trades away his pick.. then I'll be disappointed. Just don't see it happening.
                          I had a dream that JV was traded at the draft so it's pretty obvious what Masai's next move is.

It's really a shame what the raptors did to JV. I remember the Lithuanian national coach being pissed that the raptors were making JV put on all of this muscle because they were worried he'd lose his quickness. It should be pretty obvious to most now that JV adding all of that size so quickly was a mistake.

Hopefully overtime he gets used to carrying around that weight and gets some of his bounce and athleticism back. If not, dudes got to go.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            I had a dream that JV was traded at the draft so it's pretty obvious what Masai's next move is.

It's really a shame what the raptors did to JV. I remember the Lithuanian national coach being pissed that the raptors were making JV put on all of this muscle because they were worried he'd lose his quickness. It should be pretty obvious to most now that JV adding all of that size so quickly was a mistake.

Hopefully overtime he gets used to carrying around that weight and gets some of his bounce and athleticism back. If not, dudes got to go.
                            The best part about that is that The Raptors wanted him to do it and then claim that now, he's too slow for their system.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Cant help but agree with you
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Did you read DanH's post about his post up offence?

You're aware that his rim protection is very good?

And you're ready to give up on him after three years, when he's still years away from full development?
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X