Toronto Sun Fan Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Good survey. I would like for Bruno/JJ to get the majority of minutes at SF.
    :|

Bruno?
    Like, Coboclo Bruno????

Good lord.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
      You can't really base your answer on the hypothetical situation of us trading DD. Currently as it stands SG is (unfortunately) our strongest position with regard to the starter and who can play backup.

That made me sad to write
      Well considering that there were a few questions that talked about trading DD, I dont think it is out of the question.

At this very moment SG is our third strongest position at best as well (pg and C are better). Consider that I am looking into the future I really do see SG as our weakest position

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
        :|

Bruno?
        Like, Coboclo Bruno????

Good lord.
        Good to see you have counted my desire for more knowledge on Bruno (via more PT) by baselessly saying he will never amount to anything.

Thats fantastic /pink+teal

Comment

Good to see you have counted my desire for more knowledge on Bruno (via more PT) by baselessly saying he will never amount to anything.

Thats fantastic /pink+teal

He's more ready than most think... looking at old stuff a lot, and seems that shot is getting more sharp and consistent. So I'm hoping he'll be ready to start in the DL next year, then we bring him up in 2016-17.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            He's more ready than most think... looking at old stuff a lot, and seems that shot is getting more sharp and consistent. So I'm hoping he'll be ready to start in the DL next year, then we bring him up in 2016-17.
            I would like him playing in the DL for some stretches, but I think we should be working him into NBA games for about 15 mpg next season at the very least.

If we want to be a team serious about developing talent, we need to actually start investing time into those talents.

*Dwayne Casey laughs hysterically

Comment

I would like him playing in the DL for some stretches, but I think we should be working him into NBA games for about 15 mpg next season at the very least.

If we want to be a team serious about developing talent, we need to actually start investing time into those talents.
              Not necessarily, if we go with the Houston Rockets model you teach them in the D-League and only bring them up when they're ready to truly contribute. They seem to be the best at developing low-tier talent so it'd be a good model to copy.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                Not necessarily, if we go with the Houston Rockets model you teach them in the D-League and only bring them up when they're ready to truly contribute. They seem to be the best at developing low-tier talent so it'd be a good model to copy.
                I will be ok with this plan when we are trying to develop big projects and support players when we have an established core of players who are currently getting the job done.

I see Raptors needing to build from the beginning

Comment

Any results available from this Toronto Sun survey?

Comment

Working...
                  X