No announcement yet.

Everything 2016 NBA All Star Game in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are y'all hating on DeMar so much? Its an all star game in our city of course their gonna let him do his thing and dribble the ball up. We should blame Tyronn Lue for being an absolute garbage coach, dude has no idea wtf he's doing

Comment

• DeMar seriously has to be the first player to get criticized for his play in the all-star game by his own fanbase...

People don't wanna leave this dude alone lol smh

Surprised nobody broke out his TS% or On-Off rating or pointed out that all the best lineups for the East didn't have DD in them or something to that effect lmao

Comment

• Love this from Adam Silver (copied from SI article http://www.si.com/nba/2016/02/13/ada...nt-hack-a-shaq)

Temperatures in Toronto hit -2 degrees ºF on Saturday night, prompting some complaints from media members who noted that the NBA has now held its All-Star Weekend in cold weather for the second straight year after spending 2015 All-Star Weekend in New York City.

Silver attempted to deflect the complaints with a nod towards history.

“Yes, it’s a bit cold here, but I’ve been reading up on Dr. James Naismith, who was born in this very province of Ontario,” Silver said. “When he founded this game 125 years ago, it was because he thought there was an activity needed to keep young boys, young men active on these very cold winter days. And of course, he planned it as an indoor activity. So when I keep hearing about how cold it is, I keep reminding people that’s true, but our events are inside, so no big deal and we’re all enjoying it here.

When a reporter pressed Silver on whether the 2018 All-Star Game would be held in warmer environs, the commissioner replied, jokingly: “We love it here in Toronto. The game is indoors. Stop complaining.”
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Can't believe there's people complaining about coaching and the play of DeMar and Kyle... Why So Serious??!?!?!

Comment

• Updated Poll

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Forgot option 5 - Kobe's farewell tour.

I'm selecting Dunk contest since that was my personal favourite moment of the weekend.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Forgot option 5 - Kobe's farewell tour.

I'm selecting Dunk contest since that was my personal favourite moment of the weekend.
                Good point, updated.

Comment

• Not sure whats going on with that Poll, but apparently everyone voted for Dunk Contest .. including me, even though I never voted ... Hahah

Comment

• Oh I'm not sure if anyone noticed (because they literally say a single word on it during the game) but for a good 5+ minutes in the 2nd, the East trotted out a line up of John Wall, Paul Millsap, Al Horford, Pau Gasol and Andre Drummond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Not sure whats going on with that Poll, but apparently everyone voted for Dunk Contest .. including me, even though I never voted ... Hahah
                      Way to go Joey, you broke the poll already! MEDIC!!

Comment

• I wanted to vote for Sting.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                          I wanted to vote for Sting.
                          haha, I did consider an "Other" option.

Comment

Oh I'm not sure if anyone noticed (because they literally say a single word on it during the game) but for a good 5+ minutes in the 2nd, the East trotted out a line up of John Wall, Paul Millsap, Al Horford, Pau Gasol and Andre Drummond.
                            Taking a page out of the RR Forum playbook. When other teams go small, go big and punish them.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                              I wanted to vote for Sting.
                              I wonder if they even asked Drake to perform ... wouldn't that have made too much sense?

Comment

Oh I'm not sure if anyone noticed (because they literally say a single word on it during the game) but for a good 5+ minutes in the 2nd, the East trotted out a line up of John Wall, Paul Millsap, Al Horford, Pau Gasol and Andre Drummond.
                                Tyronn Lue everybody

Comment

Working...
                                X