Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything 2016 NBA All Star Game in Toronto

http://news.sportslogos.net/2015/05/...tar-game-logo/

I love the Toque logo, and the Maple Leaf. Yes, it's Canadiana, but it's cool stuff IMO.

Drake Versions of logos (Yeah.... WTF?)

What do you thin think about the set?
    3 point shootout of Klay vs Curry
    14.29%
    Slam Dunk-off of LaVine vs Gordon
    57.14%
    Highest scoring All-Star game ever
    28.57%
    Cold weather
    0.00%
    Kobe's farewell
    0.00%
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Does anyone else find this strange? (2016 ASG)

Despite having an all-star from 2 seasons ago and another all-star from this past season, there were no Raptor representatives at the ASG logo unveiling rather Andrew Wiggins gets to smile for the cameras?

I mean I know he is Maple Jordan and all but this has been hyped as a big deal for Toronto AND THE RAPTORS.

Seems strange to me and I can only hope it is foreshadowing what my heart desires.

Comment

LOL Maple Jordan. LOVE that.

But yes, this is super weird.

Comment

Logo itself is pretty neat though...

Comment

I made a thread about this, including the other logos....

Look in this section.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Don't make me read into things...

I can't get my hopes up...

But yes it is really really weird. You would think they would have some role to play

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              I made a thread about this, including the other logos....

Look in this section.

I am not talking about the logo.

I am talking about the lack of Raptor representation at the unveiling.

Not the same thing.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                I am not talking about the logo.

I am talking about the lack of Raptor representation at the unveiling.

Not the same thing.
                Good point. I do think it's strange myself. Plus, Maple Jordan? Why call Wiggy (My name for him) that?
                Axel wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Despite having an all-star from 2 seasons ago and another all-star from this past season, there were no Raptor representatives at the ASG logo unveiling rather Andrew Wiggins gets to smile for the cameras?

I mean I know he is Maple Jordan and all but this has been hyped as a big deal for Toronto AND THE RAPTORS.

Seems strange to me and I can only hope it is foreshadowing what my heart desires.
                  Shades of Lebron's omission of Wiggins and Bennett in his 'coming back to Cleveland' announcement
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Good point. I do think it's strange myself. Plus, Maple Jordan? Why call Wiggy (My name for him) that?
                    That's been a nickname for while, wasn't that from back in HS?

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Shades of Lebron's omission of Wiggins and Bennett in his 'coming back to Cleveland' announcement
                      Stop making me read into things...

Comment

Hopefully it means everyone is on the trade block, and they don't think they'll still be there in february.

Comment

DD was too busy improving his insane And1 handles, dribbling through the aisles of Canadian Tire. Lowry was equally busy, eating a bucket of KFC.

Comment

I wonder if Lieweke had to ask the Wolves for permission to have Wiggins in attendance?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                              I wonder if Lieweke had to ask the Wolves for permission to have Wiggins in attendance?
                              Well, it was for the NBA All Star game, not the Raptors, so I'm sure Minnesota was happy to have it implied that Wiggins will be an All Star.

Comment

Working...
                              X