Everything 2016 NBA All Star Game in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Which makes all the focus on the cold weather that much more annoying! Haha .. But to be fair ... it was STUPID cold in Toronto last weekend.
    Hopefully they didn't get frost bite hopping from limo to club to limo to hotel room, lol.

Comment

• Sting was worth solely because of this:

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Which makes all the focus on the cold weather that much more annoying! Haha .. But to be fair ... it was STUPID cold in Toronto last weekend.
        Yeah, and it was -37 F in parts of NY state at the same time, nobody mentioned that!

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          Sting was worth solely because of this:

Let's dispel this idea that the NBA didn't know what it was doing with Sting... It knew exactly what it was doing. Hahah

Comment

Let's dispel this idea that the NBA didn't know what it was doing with Sting... It knew exactly what it was doing. Hahah
            Let's dispel this fiction that the NBA didn't know what it was doing with Sting... It knew exactly what it was doing.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Let's dispel this fiction that the NBA didn't know what it was doing with Sting... It knew exactly what it was doing.
              Hahah That's better. I knew something was off.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

you beat me to it

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

This was my first thought this morning.

That's just the weather being spiteful. It's freaking beautiful out right now.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I hope Demar & Kyle are sending this screenshot around all the players who didn't believe that last weekend was not the norm!

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                          I hope Demar & Kyle are sending this screenshot around all the players who didn't believe that last weekend was not the norm!
                          They would need to take a new screenshot in Fahrenheit. No one in the US knows what the fuck Celsius is.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            They would need to take a new screenshot in Fahrenheit. No one in the US knows what the fuck Celsius is.
                            The US really needs to join the rest of the planet and the metric system.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              The US really needs to join the rest of the planet and the metric system.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                              Too many dumb people here, would never work. At least Canada uses feet and inches for human height, I hate when heights are listed in meters. Pounds for weight too, weird when weights are listed in Kilo's, and even weirder in UK using stone.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X