Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when they had to flip a coin to break the tie between Raps and Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when they had to flip a coin to break the tie between Raps and Warriors

That's one hell of a crossroad...

Umm tbh if we lost that coin toss, the Warriors might actually be even BETTER right now, considering they wouldn't have been stupid enough to pass on Drummond.

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
      Umm tbh if we lost that coin toss, the Warriors might actually be even BETTER right now, considering they wouldn't have been stupid enough to pass on Drummond.
      Yep. And Barnes was heading quickly into bust category under Mark Jackson. That was easily the biggest crossroad for them & him. The other huge crossroad for GSW was not trading Klay Thompson for Kevin Love.

Comment

lets be honest what kind of player would we have had if we had drafted Barnes? i don't trust Casey with developing young players.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          lets be honest what kind of player would we have had if we had drafted Barnes? i don't trust Casey with developing young players.
          Well, anyone is better than ross
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            I don't know. Dion Waiters went even higher...I don't know if I'd want him as a towel boy, nevermind a player.

Comment

I'm really trying to turn a new leaf, only looking forward now. Pretending there's nothing past Masai in the Raptors history

Comment

"Coin Toss Ross"
                OG is our king

Comment

Personally, I think the coin toss should be abolished and use the tie-breaker system used for the playoffs, the team that wins the tiebreaker gets the higher pick (to somewhat discourage tanking)

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    even Araujo was better than Ross.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      Yep. And Barnes was heading quickly into bust category under Mark Jackson. That was easily the biggest crossroad for them & him. The other huge crossroad for GSW was not trading Klay Thompson for Kevin Love.
                      they definitely made the right move both clay and green have thrived

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post

Comment

Fanchie wrote: View Post
                          That's one hell of a crossroad...
                          That's depressing. And that's coming from a raps fan...already a pretty depressed lot.

Comment

I don't think Hoffa scored 51 points in his career, let alone one game...

Comment

Lol. A bit of an overstatement.

Comment

Working...
                              X