No announcement yet.

New Assistant Coach rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Masai fires our big coach. Who worked exclusively with JV. Now his looking to replace said coach with Jerry Stackhouse. Seem like his making more of emphasis on the perimeter game. Which would make sense since that was our strength last year.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      So Masai fires our big coach. Who worked exclusively with JV. Now his looking to replace said coach with Jerry Stackhouse. Seem like his making more of emphasis on the perimeter game. Which would make sense since that was our strength last year.
      Bayno wasn't fired, he wanted out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Bayno wasn't fired, he wanted out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        Either way his choice to replace him is Jerry Stackhouse? That says a lot...
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Either way his choice to replace him is Jerry Stackhouse? That says a lot...
          You know there was another guy named Tom Sterner, right?

I also guess Masai has flip flopped since end of year presser where he openly questioned use and lack of use of JV.

Comment

• i'm telling y'all i think it was MU's plan to fire Casey but the board was like yeah no dice, too expensive at this point.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              You know there was another guy named Tom Sterner, right?

I also guess Masai has flip flopped since end of year presser where he openly questioned use and lack of use of JV.
              In some ways, it feels like Masai is giving Casey all the rope he needs to hang himself. If the team continues their downward spiral, then Casey will be gone by Christmas and Masai will have an un-questioned mandate to blow it up by the trade deadline.

Comment

So Masai fires our big coach. Who worked exclusively with JV. Now his looking to replace said coach with Jerry Stackhouse. Seem like his making more of emphasis on the perimeter game. Which would make sense since that was our strength last year.
                Come on now dude.

What are we supposed to make of this?

So we're going to get rid of bigs entirely? Smh lol.

I guess that doesn't bode well for your Noah trade.
                Last edited by JimiCliff; Wed Jun 10, 2015, 01:31 PM.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  In some ways, it feels like Masai is giving Casey all the rope he needs to hang himself. If the team continues their downward spiral, then Casey will be gone by Christmas and Masai will have an un-questioned mandate to blow it up by the trade deadline.
                  Fingers crossed.

Nick Nurse gets his tryout.

If he whiffs, go after big name.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Come on now dude.

What are we supposed to make of this?

Are we getting rid of bigs now?

I guess that doesn't bode well for your Noah trade.
                    He is just trolling.

3 months ago it was sign Marc Gasol.

Comment

our strength?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

last season

13th in the league in FG%(thanks Amir and JV and JJ)
                      13th in 3pt%
                      12th in eFG%

so middle of the pack shooting team is NOT a strength.

And hiring a career 40% fg and 30% 3pt% player is not gonna help.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        that is a dangerous game to play, keep a seriously flawed core and a seroiusly flawed coach just in case it works out. This isnt sink or swim it is a billion dollar business. And billion dollar business need to be pro-active, not take a wait and see attitude

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          We went through the whole Canadian coach thing... that worked out real swell.
                          Actually Jay Triano game planned well. I suspect he would get more out of our current roster than DC.

Comment

• I just find it so funny that you guys just can't accept that maybe Masai and Casey are on the same page. Nothing Masai has done has proven differently. Every move Masai makes goes along with how Casey wants this team to be. Or maybe how Masai wants this team to be. Maybe Casey has just been following orders this whole time.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              Actually Jay Triano game planned well. I suspect he would get more out of our current roster than DC.
                              You guys actually kill me lol. Really?
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

You guys actually kill me lol. Really?
                                Triano > Casey

Comment

Working...
                                X