New Assistant Coach rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Yes, cause I feel Noah would be a better fit on this team than JV. Our defense built on mobility and being able to react quickly. Two things JV has proven to be terrible at. Two things Noah has proven to be great at when healthy. If your going to use Noah's numbers in his most injury ridden season to make JV look better on defense go a head.

If their both healthy your really going to tell me JV is a better defender? I'm sure the numbers would tell a different story if he was healthy this year. For example last year when he played 80 games.
    Noah will not be healthy again!

What part of that do you not understand?

It's like saying let's trade DeMar for Wade because Wade is better when healthy.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Noah will not be healthy again!

What part of that do you not understand?

It's like saying let's trade DeMar for Wade because Wade is better when healthy.
      I'm sorry I didn't know you were a doctor. What career ending injury did Noah have?
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Your crusade against JV is actually becoming awesome.
        To be fair I wasn't even talking about JV but, you know McHappy everything always leads back to JV.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't know you were a doctor. What career ending injury did Noah have?
          Okay you want to play that game?

When the so called best Centre last year got destroyed by Nene in the playoffs because he was hurt and then has one of his worst seasons of his career the following year. And then once again Noah gets destroyed by Thompson/Mozgov during this year's playoffs.

And that same player is 30 years old and is somehow going to be perfectly healthy this
          upcoming season?

Explain how he's going to regain his health all of a sudden? A magic posion?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

To be fair I wasn't even talking about JV but, you know McHappy everything always leads back to JV.
            But dude numbers don't lie!!

Comment

Yes, cause I feel Noah would be a better fit on this team than JV. Our defense built on mobility and being able to react quickly. Two things JV has proven to be terrible at. Two things Noah has proven to be great at when healthy. If your going to use Noah's numbers in his most injury ridden season to make JV look better on defense go a head.

If their both healthy your really going to tell me JV is a better defender? I'm sure the numbers would tell a different story if he was healthy this year. For example last year when he played 80 games.
              I always had my suspicions but I am now convinced you are Bryan Colangelo.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Okay you want to play that game?

When the so called best Centre last year got destroyed by Nene in the playoffs because he was hurt and then has one of his worst seasons of his career the following year. And then once again Noah gets destroyed by Thompson/Mozgov during this year's playoffs.

And that same player is 30 years old and is somehow going to be perfectly healthy this
                upcoming season?

Explain how he's going to regain his health all of a sudden? A magic posion?

10.4 points 12.8 rebounds 4.6 assist 1.4 blocks .512 FG

Oh yeah he was destroyed by Nene alright

This year it was obvious battling through injuries.

Its contract year for him and if his actually traded from the bulls he'll be extremely motivated. Sort of like Lou Will.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Casey is an idiot, but Triano was an even bigger idiot. He was completely out of his element as a head coach. The guy made decisions based on Bargnani's feelings, FFS. I doubt we would've won 40 games this year with Triano at the helm.
                  Well, I think making decisions based on Bargnani's feelings was more due to tampering from higher up (a guy who was just trying to cover his rear), and keep in mind that Triano was let go right after he threatened to cut Bargnani's playing time. If Triano was coaching in Miami with the big 3, they still win a ring.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                    Well, I think making decisions based on Bargnani's feelings was more due to tampering from higher up (a guy who was just trying to cover his rear), and keep in mind that Triano was let go right after he threatened to cut Bargnani's playing time. If Triano was coaching in Miami with the big 3, they still win a ring.
                    If I was coaching in Miami with the Big 3, they still win a ring

Comment

This was a top5 offense. Ugly or pretty it was a top 5 offense. Women lie man lie, Numbers don't.
                      That was a top 5 offense when it mattered the least. When it mattered the most, that offense was one of the worst in the playoffs. 15th out of 16th teams. Only better than the Bucks.

Let's start using those numbers to talk about this team's 2014/15 quality instead of the regular season numbers. Unless I'm mistaken and they started handing out trophies for regular season wins?
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        That was a top 5 offense when it mattered the least. When it mattered the most, that offense was one of the worst in the playoffs. 15th out of 16th teams. Only better than the Bucks.

Let's start using those numbers to talk about this team's 2014/15 quality instead of the regular season numbers. Unless I'm mistaken and they started handing out trophies for regular season wins?
                        They do like handing out banners

Comment

• Mike Malone just got hired as the new Nugget's head coach.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...174036769.html

One more possible assistant (or replacement head coach) off the table.

Comment

• Via hoopshype.com:

David ‘Dubi’ Pick: Toronto Raptors have offered Euro veteran Sergio Scariolo an assistant coach role, but he declined, I’m told.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Via hoopshype.com:
                              Burrrnnnnnned!

Really, I think they're actually going to have a hard time filling out the AC's given how they just dismissed the last ones and the fact that Casey's got one year left. Lots of candidates won't be seeing a lot of security here when they look at these positions. Wonder if the Raps really thought this one through.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Via hoopshype.com:
                                Yeah, at this point I'm not sure any coach in their right mind would join the team. As S.R. mentioned, no one wants to come coach under a lame duck coach....And I'm sure it makes it extra bad that Casey will probably be on the hot seat from the tip of the season, since there were visible flaws all season last year that were never adjusted. It's a messy situation. Pretty much just guys desperate for a job would come here.

Comment

Working...
                                X