• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I was wondering?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
      So with Murmuys coaching D League we need one more assistant on the raptors bench, no?
      depends, what exactly did Murmuys do?

Comment

• Where are all the people saying no one will want to coach on the Raps?!

I can't hear youuuuuuuu
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Yea we are getting some good assistants
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Greer! Woo! A Thibodeau disciple! We might just ICE a screen this year! I guess that's the defensive adjustment Masai was on about.

I like the assistant coach hires this year (outside of Stack, who I am neutral on). Kalamian is a vaunted development coach, and getting a Thibs guy for the defence is great.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
              I'd been thinking that was part of the deal for keeping Casey on: that he had to hire a top notch assistant to run the defense, and that his job would be to be head coach and manage egos more, and let his [coaching] team more do of the real work.
              Looks like we finally found that desired defensive assistant coach in Greer. Excellent!

Comment

• Cool. More good assistants.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Greer worked with Thibodeau on Van Gundy’s staff for four years when Van Gundy coached the Rockets and was also with him in New York. He has worked with Thibodeau his entire time in Chicago.

2014/05/17: Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted that Chicago Bulls assistant Andy Greer and Toronto Raptors assistant Nick Nurse are among the candidates to fill spots on Steve Kerr's staff as assistant coaches.

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
                    Greer worked with Thibodeau on Van Gundy’s staff for four years when Van Gundy coached the Rockets and was also with him in New York. He has worked with Thibodeau his entire time in Chicago.

2014/05/17: Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted that Chicago Bulls assistant Andy Greer and Toronto Raptors assistant Nick Nurse are among the candidates to fill spots on Steve Kerr's staff as assistant coaches.
                    Damn! This is gonna be a good hire
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Between the MU tidbit during the Sacramento game and this hiring. All signs are pointing to us ICE'n the pick and roll.
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Wasn't Ron Adams the biggest part of Bulls D along with Thibs. The Bulls defense wasn't that great this year. Good hire but just thought I'd mention that.

Comment

• Let's hope none of our assistants turn out to be a guy like this delta bravo;
                          Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer was arrested early Sunday morning in Florida on a misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly punching a boy in the face and threatening to kill his family.

Aaron Kromer joined the Bills' coaching staff after two years as Chicago's offensive coordinator. Kirby Lee/USA TODAY Sports
                          According to a statement released Sunday by the Walton County (Fla.) sheriff's office, Kromer and his son allegedly confronted three boys, who had been fishing on the beach, over the use of beach chairs.

Kromer, 48, has been accused of pushing one of the boys to the ground and punching him in the face after throwing the fishing pole into the water. Kromer allegedly then ordered that the chairs be returned to where they were found and told the boy that he would kill his family if he reported him to the police, according to the statement.

Kromer was booked into the Walton County Jail at 1:51 a.m. ET and was released on bond at 3:10 a.m.

"We are aware of the report and in the process of gathering the facts," the Bills said in a statement released later Sunday morning.

Kromer joined Rex Ryan's coaching staff in January after two seasons as the Chicago Bears' offensive coordinator.

According to a report in the Chicago Tribune last December, which multiple sources confirmed to ESPN, Kromer made a "tearful apology" during a team meeting after criticizing quarterback Jay Cutler to an NFL Network reporter.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Wasn't Ron Adams the biggest part of Bulls D along with Thibs. The Bulls defense wasn't that great this year. Good hire but just thought I'd mention that.
                            Well, Adams took his act to GSW after his firing and won a ring. So, he is off the market probably until Thibs gets another hc job.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Let's hope none of our assistants turn out to be a guy like this delta bravo;
                              The whole story is weird especially the end.

Cutler can't read defenses and I'm sorry for punching that little kid.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Well, Adams took his act to GSW after his firing and won a ring. So, he is off the market probably until Thibs gets another hc job.
                                Just saying it could be another Casey. Name attached to a good coach after many years but kinda crappy and stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X