Everything Sasha Vezenkov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Sasha Vezenkov

28 years old, former Euroleague MVP, sharpshoooting forward with questionable defense.

The three ball is real, 3 makes in a handful of minutes as an NBA rookie. Any chance he could start some games for us? Or is he heading back to Europe?

Hi there ,
    He is going to be good addition if you guys decided to use him ...
    Fact that the coach is a ''brother'' makes me believe he is going to have some minutes
    His deffence improved last year and i think he will be very motivated to proove himself in the NBA so you guys will get a good add to the roster ...
    At this stage he is not looking on return to Europe , it was a bad twit by bad journalist ...

Comment

he will be interesting to have if he plays.. if he plays i see him playing the 4 potentially starting.

Comment

Give this man the ball more often. His move is smart and clean. He is Alone in many cases that guarantee good finish. He is not fast but he thinks very fast. We see that he improved in Defence and he will even more. That is for sure. He can make solid 4-6 years over there.
        You could make jokes, but we would come at you like a pack of Raptors.” 2 player games

Comment

I don’t think his defence is horrible. He seems to play the passing lanes well. In only 12 minutes per game he averaged .5 steals per, that projects well. I feel he’s an IQ team defender. He’s not going to lock guys down one on one, but he’ll rotate well, know the coverages and be better than other guys we have on the roster. He’s not the forward of the future we are looking for, but I think he can fill a void for this year.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Definitely interested to see him more up close. The impact stats didn't like him much but he was a low minutes player and his skillset was maybe less useful in SAC's system than it will be here.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

He could be leaving the NBA and going back to Europe. We could have a buyout situation then. I think we ate his deal to get that extra second rounder (from Portland).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                He could be leaving the NBA and going back to Europe. We could have a buyout situation then. I think we ate his deal to get that extra second rounder (from Portland).
                Wonder if he'll give it a go playing under a European head coach in Darko. He seems like he'd fit with his style of play under Darko's system. He is a smart player, shooter, passer and cutter.

Comment

Check the post above from a fan of his. He isn't going back to Europe. Darko is his "brother". He just wanted out of Sacramento and got his wish.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

Check the post above from a fan of his. He isn't going back to Europe. Darko is his "brother". He just wanted out of Sacramento and got his wish.
                    Wasn't sure if that was a bot. I hope he and you are right. Would like to see him play.

Comment

Yeah I do hope he stays also. We could potentially unlock his best NBA basketball.

Comment

Wasn't sure if that was a bot. I hope he and you are right. Would like to see him play.
                        He's got a guaranteed $7M it makes no sense to go the Europe for a tiny fraction of that. He's basically our backup PF now we will have plenty of minutes for him. He fits Darko's system well being such a great 3pt shooter.

Comment

Can't say how much I like this trade. Great move for a rebuilding team. And hey - the Jalen McDaniels signing ended up a win for the Raptors!

Has any announcement been made as to whether we used cap space or a trade exemption to eat the extra salary?
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Both these guys should play meaningful roles for us, which is exciting considering we're also getting a pick. Pretty absurd return for a guy who is truly ass.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Can't say how much I like this trade. Great move for a rebuilding team. And hey - the Jalen McDaniels signing ended up a win for the Raptors!

Has any announcement been made as to whether we used cap space or a trade exemption to eat the extra salary?
                              We have a TPE from the Pascal deal. So we don't need to go the cap space route to make the deal happen. But we still can generate cap space if we want to.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X