No announcement yet.

Raptors Preseason Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simple solution for you calgarians. everyone buy an overpriced home in toronto!

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      I lived in Toronto from 2000-2009, and grew up in southern Ontario prior to that, so I've been a Raptors fan since day 1. I moved out here in early 2009 and only stumbled across RR out of frustration over the complete lack of coverage during the offseason ahead of Bosh's last season in Toronto. I still get frustrated at the lack of Raptors coverage by local media and sports radio, or even the NBA in general.
      Bruh the struggle is real

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        simple solution for you calgarians. everyone buy an overpriced home in toronto!
        Sad thing is I bet the housing market isn't all that different. Calgary is really expensive in most areas

Comment

any one know the time of day of the Vancouver game?

Comment

I lived in Toronto from 99-04 so I was there during Vinsanity. Moved in 04 to London and then Moscow and lost track of the team for awhile as I was moving around Europe. Got back into them in a serious way in 2007 and have watched virtually every game since. Most of the ball fans I know out here cheer for Suns, Thunder, Lakers, Blazers. I am noticing more Raps gear though on younger people than ever before. Even some of my buddies who are casual sports fans paid some attention to them this season.

Comment

Just got my tickets for the game in MTL!!! Yeah!!!!!

Comment

Got tix to the Clips game

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                  http://www.nba.com/raptors/press-rel...aseries-060115

Vancouver - Clippers on October 4th.
                  Ottawa - Minny on October 14th
                  Montreal - WSH, October 23rd

Personally, I'm kind of disappointed that Calgary isn't on the list, again.

Cool to see Winnipeg get a Minny/Bulls game.
                  Already bought my tickets for the Wolves/Bulls game. So stoked.

Comment

Going to the Clips game! I'm excited! Hopefully Bruno's there!
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      http://www.nba.com/raptors/press-rel...aseries-060115

Vancouver - Clippers on October 4th.
                      Ottawa - Minny on October 14th
                      Montreal - WSH, October 23rd

Personally, I'm kind of disappointed that Calgary isn't on the list, again.

Cool to see Winnipeg get a Minny/Bulls game.
                      Full raptor preseason schedule released:

Date Opponent Venue City Time (Eastern)
                      Sunday, October 4 L.A. Clippers Rogers Arena Vancouver 7:00 p.m.
                      Monday, October 5 At Golden State SAP Arena San Jose, CA 10:30 p.m.
                      Thursday, October 8 At L.A. Lakers Citizens Business Bank Arena Ontario, CA 10:00 p.m.
                      Monday, October 12 Minnesota Air Canada Centre Toronto 7:30 p.m.
                      Wednesday, October 14 At Minnesota Canadian Tire Centre Ottawa 7:00 p.m.
                      Sunday, October 18 Cleveland Air Canada Centre Toronto 6:00 p.m.
                      Friday, October 23 Washington Bell Centre Montreal 7:30 p.m.
                      http://www.nba.com/raptors/press-rel...eseason-081815

Sorry for sh!t formatting.

Comment

Gotta get my Van tix.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          I lived in Toronto from 2000-2009, and grew up in southern Ontario prior to that, so I've been a Raptors fan since day 1. I moved out here in early 2009 and only stumbled across RR out of frustration over the complete lack of coverage during the offseason ahead of Bosh's last season in Toronto. I still get frustrated at the lack of Raptors coverage by local media and sports radio, or even the NBA in general.
                          Maybe this explains the lack of pre-season games offered in Calgary. The influencers in Calgary aren't putting in much effort to get a pre-season game out there.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Full raptor preseason schedule released:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/press-rel...eseason-081815

Sorry for sh!t formatting.
                            One in Van, one in Ottawa and four in Ontario (though one is in Ontario CA).

Comment

Where did you guys buy tickets from? When I click the link on the Press Release it sends me to some weird Microsoft Outlook page.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                Just got my tickets for the game in MTL!!! Yeah!!!!!
                                I'll be there too lol

Comment

Working...
                                X