Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dwayne Wade

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dwayne Wade

    Would you guys consider getting dwayne wade and moving T ross to the bench? The guy still has miles left.

  • #2
    do you really want to pay him $20M a year?

    Comment


    • #3
      hahaha

      Comment


      • #4
        No way we get him. He's not leaving Miami to come here.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

        Comment


        • #5
          007 wrote: View Post
          No way we get him. He's not leaving Miami to come here.
          http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...132505632.html

          Wade wants to cash in. Pat Riley has other ideas

          Comment


          • #6
            Raptors couldn't sign him anyways.



            BUT


            This is an important point for those expecting DD to take a 'reasonable' or 'home town discount'.

            Wade did that for Miami to the tune of $8M and look how he is being repaid.

            DeRozan SHOULD and WILL look for maximum dollars.

            MLSE is a multi billion corporation owned by 2 even more multi billion corporations.

            The window for a professional athlete doesn't stay open for very long and can slam shut at any time.
            Last edited by mcHAPPY; Wed Jun 3, 2015, 07:05 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Past his prime, will get max or close, can't shoot 3s. 0/3 on my checklist
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hall of Famer, for sure, one of the all time great gut check players. But no, not at this point.

                Comment


                • #9
                  mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Raptors couldn't sign him anyways.



                  BUT


                  This is an important point for those expecting DD to take a 'reasonable' or 'home town discount'.

                  Wade did that for Miami to the tune of $8M and look how he is being repaid.

                  DeRozan SHOULD and WILL look for maximum dollars.

                  MLSE is a multi billion corporation owned by 2 even more multi billion corporations.

                  The window for a professional athlete doesn't stay open for very long and can slam shut at any time.
                  The same applies to Valanciunas who will be due for a slightly smaller max than DeRozan (and more likely to get the entirety of it)

                  EDIT: And Ross
                  Last edited by JWash; Wed Jun 3, 2015, 07:51 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A team looking for a guy that has 'it' in the playoffs would love to have a guy like Wade. Imagine him on NOLA with AD? Don't think he leaves Miami though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      JWash wrote: View Post
                      The same applies to Valanciunas who will be due for a slightly smaller max than DeRozan (and more likely to get the entirety of it)

                      EDIT: And Ross
                      Slightly smaller = just over 4M.

                      And once again, the concern is twofold - not just what you have to pay, but whether you can keep them at all - it's guaranteed with JV (and Ross) - DD can walk if he wants.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        DanH wrote: View Post
                        Slightly smaller = just over 4M.

                        And once again, the concern is twofold - not just what you have to pay, but whether you can keep them at all - it's guaranteed with JV (and Ross) - DD can walk if he wants.
                        The only risk with JV is he signs QO and pulls a Monroe/Ben Gordon.....even that gives him 2 more years though.

                        But I don't see that as likely considering he had to pay his own hefty buyout to leave Lithuania team and it is his first big nba contract.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Doubt Wade gets the max though. He was offered under 10M was he not?

                          I'd take Wade for 13ish and trade DD but there's no chance Wade comes here for that price

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            rocwell wrote: View Post
                            http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...132505632.html

                            Wade wants to cash in. Pat Riley has other ideas
                            You definitely have to post the original article from Le Batard about this. Lots of good stuff about current Wade and Riley, and juicy stuff about the former Big 3. I highly recommend everyone reading it.

                            http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/sp...e22776375.html

                            I'd take Wade on the Raptors in a heartbeat if he was willing to take a paycut. But he wants his Kobe extension.
                            Last edited by Mess; Wed Jun 3, 2015, 11:27 PM.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              Doubt Wade gets the max though. He was offered under 10M was he not?

                              I'd take Wade for 13ish and trade DD but there's no chance Wade comes here for that price
                              And therein, lies this issue. He knows like I know like his agent knows that there will be a team or 3 among the 30 that will probably offer close to 20 M per, just to sell tickets and make headlines alone.

                              Plus keep in mind very few teams to this day start a shooting guard that is better than D Wade. You could actually count them on one hand
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X