Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grade My Offseason Transactions for the Raptors (for fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    This has been Kyrie's first playoffs and he has looked fine

Talent is the missing ingredient, not the change in energy level
    Perhaps, but Kyrie has Lebron for playoff guidance. Lebron has championship experience. He also knows what it takes and how to win at the highest level like Pierce. Who do the raptors have? No one.
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing PPat slim down a bit and try to get a lot quicker. If he managed to get the quickness to play the 3 we fixed our starting SF problem.

He'll never be able to guard or rebound well enough at the 4 spot so it would be a cool project

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Wouldn't mind seeing PPat slim down a bit and try to get a lot quicker. If he managed to get the quickness to play the 3 we fixed our starting SF problem.

He'll never be able to guard or rebound well enough at the 4 spot so it would be a cool project
        I agree 100%, this is quite possible for a guy like 2pat to transform his game
        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

GV is not a starting point guard. Whatever he offers on offence he gives up twice as much on defence.
          Last edited by black angus; Tue Jun 9, 2015, 03:40 PM.

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
            GV is not a starting point guard. Whatever he offers on offence he gives up twice as much on defence.
            Vasquez started almost 30 games for us this year and he played fine during those games. I'm not suggesting he become our permanent starting point guard but he can take over that role until we find someone better or maybe Paula develops and becomes deserving of that spot.
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
              Vasquez started almost 30 games for us this year and he played fine during those games...
              If by fine you mean absolutely letting his man score at will, then I agree with you.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

I want to see Ross get fat as shit and replace Hayes

Comment

Working...
                X