No announcement yet.

Justise winslow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see Masai turn Lowry & others into Russell & Winslow, with the only keeper being JV. I think if he wanted to he could get it done. I liken Russell to Steph Curry Lite & Winslow to Jimmy Butler. If there was ever a time to jump into a draft using established players this is it as they have Lowry and then Amir & Lou as S&T chips as well not to mention DeRozan and the knicks pick along with the 20th this year n next years as well. Lots of potential moving parts to get something special done.

Comment

Liberal wrote: View Post
      I would love to see Masai turn Lowry & others into Russell & Winslow, with the only keeper being JV. I think if he wanted to he could get it done. I liken Russell to Steph Curry Lite & Winslow to Jimmy Butler. If there was ever a time to jump into a draft using established players this is it as they have Lowry and then Amir & Lou as S&T chips as well not to mention DeRozan and the knicks pick along with the 20th this year n next years as well. Lots of potential moving parts to get something special done.
      I'm don't think we should keep Jonas he just isn't worth it I say trade him and trade him soon

Comment

CA$H MONEY wrote: View Post
        I'm don't think we should keep Jonas he just isn't worth it I say trade him and trade him soon
        Ive seen enough from Jonas both in the NBA & especially Internationally to know that he is a talented big man. He needs the right coaches around him to put him in positions to succeed and he also needs a mentor and im not talking about Jamaal Magloire.

Comment

Also, Jonas is probably better than his current value so you would be selling low. Next summer you always have the option to match any contract so it might be best to wait till next summer and see if he can increase his value and make a decision then on either extending him or doing a sign n trade.

Comment

Liberal wrote: View Post
            I'm all for that. Will it happen? I'm very doubtful. Listen, Masai proved he could get bad contracts out of town. But he hasn't made his own signature move yet. I mean maybe Lou is his move? I dont know, it must be more bold than that.

Comment

Im just hoping that Masai realises the opportunity that he has to really put his stamp on this team this offseason and also that he intends to do something with it. Time will tell. Not to mention, if they cant get any decent assistants to sign they might be forced to let go of Casey. Many variables this offseason, should be a doozy.

Comment

I think masai needs to make a big trade go aquire Winslow or another really good player and I mean a franchise caliber player because this nucleus suck really badly

Comment

Working...
                X