X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justise winslow

Ok guys like all raptors fans I am extremely disappointed in the raptors
    Because they do not show any fight and they got swept
    So I think we need a talent upgrade and the one of the people who I think could help the raptors is Justise Winslow
    I think the raptors need to some how trade for him
    He solves all our problems
    Problem 1 horrid defense
    Justise Winslow loves defense he can guard 1-smaller 4s he is a pretty good defender
    Just so you know he won't solve all our defensive problems (firing Casey and hiring a better coach will do some of that)

Problem 2
    The second problem with the raptors if they don't seem like they want to be out there aside from Lowry. A lot of the times it just doesn't look like the raptors want to play
    Winslow always plays hard.

I really love Justise winslows game he
    Plays so hard and I really think he could be amazing he is supremely athletic, he has a high bball iq, can play the point, in highschool he couldn't shoot he has expanded his game like crazy now he can shoot and be a reliable facilitator. I think he could be the next great
    I think the raptors should try to get Orlando's pick anyway possible
    Him and Ross and Lowry could be a championship caliber trio in two years with a rim protector at the 5

Ross will never be a 3rd option on a contender. He's scared of contact, camps the corners and doesn't play all that good of defense.

Comment

Rustyy wrote: View Post
      Ross will never be a 3rd option on a contender. He's scared of contact, camps the corners and doesn't play all that good of defense.
      You are most likely right
      It's just I've got a sliver of hope for because of what I've seen him do before

Comment

CA$H MONEY wrote: View Post
        You are most likely right
        It's just I've got a sliver of hope for because of what I've seen him do before
        Ross' best role is to come off the bench and provide shooting and defense
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I agree, I gave multiple trade scenarios regarding Lowry trade to ultimately get Winslow. I think he could be a franchise player.r

Comment

sounds as tho mudiay may be falling. If you couldnt get a deal done with ny (this means winslow isnt available probably) would you deal dd/kl + some other sweetener for mudiay plus whatever?

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              sounds as tho mudiay may be falling. If you couldnt get a deal done with ny (this means winslow isnt available probably) would you deal dd/kl + some other sweetener for mudiay plus whatever?
              I would
              It would be risky because he really could be a bust just like Winslow
              But I've got a good feeling about both

Comment

KL +DD are 21 million dollars. Hard to match up that trade financially. Also, I think one of them alone could get a top 10 pick. That's 2 all stars for a draft pick.

Comment

Nah bro what I'm saying is trade 1 of them at a time for lotto picks with people like sac town or Orlando

Comment

IwishIwasZachLowe wrote: View Post
                    KL +DD are 21 million dollars. Hard to match up that trade financially. Also, I think one of them alone could get a top 10 pick. That's 2 all stars for a draft pick.
                    yeah sry when i say dd/kl i mean one or the other. Sorry I was on mobile so i was lazy. lol

Comment

I am all for it if it means KL will go out of the town.

Comment

Getting Mudiay would be amazing. No idea why he would slip.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

It wouldnt shock me if the Sixers took Winslow. For me, I rate Towns #1 & then Winslow & Russell next. So we might have to trade with the Sixers or Knicks n not the Magic.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            Getting Mudiay would be amazing. No idea why he would slip.
                            I don't know why he would slip either, but I've read that in a few places now. Probably just made up, but I could understand the reasoning. NY decides on Winslow and Orlando has their backcourt set and Porzingas is a great prospect so they pick him. I could see a situation were Mudiay drops to 6

Comment

I feel like okafor will drop because la wants mudiay or towns
                              Sixers really want russell
                              And who knows what the Knicks will do
                              But if one of the centers don't go top 2 then they'll fall to 4 so if we trade to 4 Or 5 and jahlil and Justise are both there who would you take
                              Id take Winslow he is a better prospect in my opinion
                              I think the are both all stars but I think okafors d is really gonna hold him back from being the best
                              I think Winslow could be the best player in the league

Comment

Working...
                              X