Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything 2025 NBA Draft

Because why not?

I've been following the draft since 2009(DeRozan draft) and I'd have to say, next year's draft is the most talented class I have ever followed. There are legit 6-7 stars in this draft. If you're picking in the top 5, you're going to get a legit star.

I have Flagg at #1 followed by Bailey at #2 and I have Edgecombe at #3. Edgecombe reminds me of Edwards and he's my #3 prospect. That's how good this draft is. Should be interesting what order they end up going next year.

Mamba Mentality

Thank goodness we have our pick 100% and aren't shitting our pants all season about losing it.

Comment

Flagg looks legit in the USA training camp vids. He's big even among men.

Comment

I was gonna do this thread, thought it was 2 early, I guess not, great job.

The guy I want with Scottie Barnes..

Airious Bailey..ACE..

Kid is Special..this is what we need, unbelievable talent.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
          Thank goodness we have our pick 100% and aren't shitting our pants all season about losing it.
          Why I wasn't too concerned if we lost our pick this year. It would have been nice to have a top 8 pick, but we don't have to worry about it anymore and the Raptors made their way into the 2nd round to draft some guys they like, so it all worked out.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Why I wasn't too concerned if we lost our pick this year. It would have been nice to have a top 8 pick, but we don't have to worry about it anymore and the Raptors made their way into the 2nd round to draft some guys they like, so it all worked out.
            We also drafted Walter who is a guy who could have gone top 8. Really good year to convey the pick.

Comment

We also drafted Walter who is a guy who could have gone top 8. Really good year to convey the pick.
              Walter was even ranked as high as top 5 at some points, until his shooting percentages fell off. But that can change quickly, as we saw with Gradey. He won't be anywhere close to being the main focus of the defense, like he was in college. Just needs to knock down open shots, with a lot more spacing to work with.

Comment

Fingers crossed that this is the case but a lot yet to be determined before anything is for sure. Lots of players between Dillingham and Walter which fans liked. And Walter himself has to show that he can realize some of that potential at the NBA level.

One huge positive is that it looks like the Raps may land in the top 10 of the draft again this year.

Comment

Little early, but OK. The 6-10 range (pre-lotto) is probably the floor, more likely 11-14.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

All the betting sites had us as a bottom 7 team and now the Bulls have made it a bottom 8 since losing Deebo along with Was, Por, Det, Uta, Brk and Cha. Just hope we have better luck than this past season where every random draw kicked us in the teeth.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Edgecombe is going to challenge Bailey for that #2 pick. I'm telling you.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

crazy bounce wow
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

crazy bounce wow
                          Like I said, he's going to be challenging Bailey for that #2 pick.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I see us picking in the mid 1st round next year. My favorite for that pick right now is Liam McNeely.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

NBA won't allow us to have a media darling like Flagg, but it looks like there are a few other high level prospects in the draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X