Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Night : Is that the beginning of what we will see for the rest of the season ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Batman v Wolverine , eventually Wolverine
    Agreed. Batman won't go all the way and like Joe pesci wolverine is just going to keep coming back until he kills batman

Comment

• Batmans villians are great, but lex is probably the best villian. Kingpin is great with battling multiple new York heroes, I always liked Randal savage, juggernaut, dr doom, the goblins when they aren't in movies, darkseid is cool and thanos, loki is ok sometimes and black Adam is pretty cool too.

I can't stand stories with brainiac, don't like the mad hatter or scarecrow

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Batmans villians are great, but lex is probably the best villian. Kingpin is great with battling multiple new York heroes, I always liked Randal savage, juggernaut, dr doom, the goblins when they aren't in movies, darkseid is cool and thanos, loki is ok sometimes and black Adam is pretty cool too.

I can't stand stories with brainiac, don't like the mad hatter or scarecrow
        Batman and Spiderman have had the most memorable villians. X-men the most interesting political climate but sometimes tries way to hard to create allegories to Nazism and Civil Rights. Veronica is the most complex antagonist in the Riverdale comics if discussion expands outside the traditional Marvel/DC universe

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Batman and Spiderman have had the most memorable villians. X-men the most interesting political climate but sometimes tries way to hard to create allegories to Nazism and Civil Rights. Veronica is the most complex antagonist in the Riverdale comics if discussion expands outside the traditional Marvel/DC universe
          Lol bringing Archie in. Always thought she was hotter than betty.

Agree with all the assessments except lex is most memorable. He fights god

Comment

Working...
          X