Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What team, if any, do you follow besides the Raptors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate 29 NBA teams.

That total may grow to 30 depending on how this upcoming season plays out.

Comment

Michigan State is my second choice to watch hoops but generally watch any game I can. Don't root for anyone in particular - just take it game by game. Obviously I prefer to watch teams with nice systems/players but if you only have limited opportunities to catch games, you take whatever you can get.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

i follow allmost every team. I do get influenced by effort.

Comment

Haha yes, I'm with ya. Last game I've watched was the 4th game in a certain 1st round that we shall never speak of (aside from a few mins of last night's game).

Comment

Pelicans mostly for AD
            Spurs for dem fundamentals
            and Sixers since AI is my all time fav.

Comment

In the past Denver's fast paced offensive team was my west coast team. AI melo kmart Birdman JR kleiza (haha) then Chauncey to follow.

Now id say the wolves are going to be an exciting team to follow
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Carleton Ravens. Dave Smart needs to be our next HC.
                There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

I don't.. only team I follow is the Raptors. Don't have time to follow anyone else, and I honestly don't really care about any other teams. Minny is intriguing but only because they have Wiggins. Ultimately though they play in the West and I'm not staying up late to watch a Minny game.

Even if the way the Raptors play hurt my eyes.. I watched practically every game when Bargnani was on the roster.. I've seen worse - much worse. I'm either very patient or just a fool.

Comment

I liked the wizards before they were good because of beal and wall and their tremendous speed. Watching those guys are like watch 2 ferraris, they murked toronto. Not a big fan or gortat or nene tho but really like beal and wall very fast and exciting to watch on the open court. John wall and beal have excellent speed and its so fun to watch. A guy like k love would fit nice to their team.

Comment

Spurs since 2003 and post-shaq Lakers. I also loved the Kings, Pistons of the 2000s and the Suns of the mid to late 2000s. And of course individual players like AI, KG, Tmac, Pierce, Marbury, Yao Ming

New team I'd definitely hope to follow would be Minnesota - Wiggins and the young guns with Rubio at the point, plus KG.

Comment

Over the years I've had different secondary teams to follow.

This past year I was following Memphis, San Antonio, Minnesota, New Orleans, Orlando early to see if they'd take a step forward...Milwaukee from maybe around xmas on as they got their shit together (and then less after the trade deadline because I didn't like the Knight trade, at least not in the short term)...

There are some teams that I'll also root for at times because they were for some stretch of time a team I rooted for in the past....Portland, GSW, Dallas....

I like a lot more West teams than East teams. Part of that might be being a Raps fan...but really a lot of East teams have sucked so hard over the years, and just not been enjoyable to watch even when they're goo...other than the Jordan Bulls. Who have been some of the solid teams in the last 20 years? Shitty grind it out Knicks and Heat teams? LeBron doing everything for the Cavs? The worst repeat finalist ever with the Kidd-led Nets? Maybe the "best" one I followed were the Billups-led Pistons, and that was just more to have some East team to cheer for.

Next year I don't know...Probably follow pretty similar teams at least in terms of young teams...Minny, NOP, Milwaukee, maybe check in on Orlando early again. Thinking about Utah too. Maybe pick another couple of teams depending on how the draft plays out, like Philly or something...And will re-evaluate what playoff-bound teams I might wanna follow (could be a lot of change in the summer anyway).

Comment

Ill follow teams because of certain players on them (ex raps, canadians, guys I just generally root for). Was a big nets fan when vince went over and they had their big 3 of kidd jefferson and VC (I know, blasphemy). After that though, its just the toronto raptors, and the 29 teams in our way!
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I lived in Atlanta for 7 years and had season tickets to the Hawks in 2007 when they finally made the playoffs and took Boston to game 7 in round 1. So I'm still a pretty big Hawks fan, a close #2 to my Raptors fanhood. They were a joy to watch this past season with amazing ball movement, drilling 3's left and right, and I really enjoy seeing Teague and Schroeder take it to the hole. I fully expect Shroeder to become a top 5 PG in the league sooner rather than later, so he's a player to keep an eye on. Atlanta has also done an amazing job with 2nd round picks, getting useful players in Mike Scott and Mike Muscala. A lot of players had career years in Atlanta last year, so maybe one more reason to check them out, especially if they get an intriguing free agent or draft pick (they actually know how to develop draft picks).

Comment

The Warriors. Chef Curry has quickly become my favorite player and him along with the rest of the bunch are quite fun to watch. And he'll forever have that Toronto connection through his father. It was bittersweet being at the game this year where the Warriors made our guys look like a bunch of school children lol

Comment

The knicks were my childhood team, so I happen to follow them whenever I'm not catching up on everything Raptors

Comment

Working...
                                X