Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What team, if any, do you follow besides the Raptors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What team, if any, do you follow besides the Raptors?

With the Raptors looking to stay with this hopeless roster and coach, I'm looking around at other teams to follow.

Don't get me wrong. I am a Raptor fan and will always be a Raptor fan. I will follow the Raptors but I can't watch what I perceive as horrible basketball. Professional sports is about entertainment. I want to be entertained. The Raptors brand of basketball is not entertaining to me so time to find some joy IF! IF! IF! IF! this team remains essentially the same for next season.

Utah and Milwaukee are my initial thoughts.

You?

Utah? Bucks? So teams that have potential but not contender right now? In that case it's Timberwolves for me. But I'm not going to skip OKC, Warriors, Spurs to watch Wolves.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Orlando is fun, especially with the addition of a high first round pick this year. GS obviously is good basketball too. Throw in minny and maybe philly as teams that could become fun next year, they are wildcards at this point.

Comment

As a kid I became a Spurs fan when they drafted David Robinson. I mean I'd still pretend to be MJ shooting hoops on my driveway but the Spurs were my favourite team. The Raptors then became the default hometown fav but Spurs have always been #2 since those days.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Utah? Bucks? So teams that have potential but not contender right now? In that case it's Timberwolves for me. But I'm not going to skip OKC, Warriors, Spurs to watch Wolves.
          I love watching teams grow so that is why I thought of them.

Wolves are a great choice too.

I find OKC games boring. Will be interesting what happens with Donovan.

Spurs all day, everyday.

Comment

Honorable mention:

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I've been thinking the same as well. Leaning towards the Wolves or Bucks.

Plus they're the two closest American cities to Canadian series. Not including New York, Brooklyn or Detroit. I think.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Orlando, Minnesota and Milwaukee

Comment

Orlando is very fun to watch

Comment

I've watched bad basketball practically my entire life. I'll keep doing so.

Every year I try to catch a lot of out of market games too though. I am certainly interested in Minny. Always enjoy watching the Warriors and Spurs play. And I do want to see what happens in Milwaukee this year. And frankly I will watch a few CLE games, because as much as I like to root against the top dog, LeBron is just a treat to watch.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

My fantasy teams and players generally decide who else I pay attention to besides the Raptors; but I'll support the Raps, no matter how painful that may end up being.

I've always been a Philly fan as well, as Iverson was my BOY when I was a kid, so that fandom has been in hibernation, but I'm starting to get a good feeling about them, so I may start reppin my sixers hoody again with the old school Iverson-era logo...
                      Last edited by Joey; Thu Jun 11, 2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I'm a Nuggets fan.

Yes, folks, I liked Melo. Sue me.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          I'm a Nuggets fan.

Yes, folks, I liked Melo. Sue me.

Comment

Spurs since they drafted Duncan in 97' from Wake Forest. But also cause now they have Leonard + Diaw(really interesting all around player).

Trailblazers when they were healthy, especially with Wes Matthews.

GS cause i'm a big fan of D. Green.
                            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Outside of Toronto my allegiance is just with players.

So it's always been Lebron, and teams like Clippers, OKC, Grizzlies, Bulls.

Comment

Working...
                              X