Any Interest in David Lee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
    I hope your prediction comes true!! if what we give up is fair!!
    I would love Davild Lee here!! He good with pick and roll and defense I think!
    We'd essentially be giving up nothing. I know we technically need to send something back, so most likely the rights to one of our failed 2nd round picks, either Tomislav Zubic or DeeAndre Hulett. Don't know who those guys are? That's why I'm equating them with nothing.

Comment

I like David Lee's game, and I'm up for seeing how JV develops, but as the team is currently constructed/coached? If we also got a legitimate 3-point shooter at the 3, this could be just crazy enough to interest me...

Speaking of crazy, if Bruno's only jobs were to jack 3's and not get taken to school on D...

Comment

FromDeep wrote: View Post

Speaking of crazy, if Bruno's only jobs were to jack 3's and not get taken to school on D...
        That's what I'm saying

Throw him in the starting lineup and tell him...Stay in front of your guy and hit open 3s, While, Lowry, DeRozan, Lee and JV handle the offense. Just make him the release valve
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
          hahaha.

Calderon
          Tim Hardaway
          Melo
          David Lee / Bargnani?
          Greg Monroe

Profit.
          LOL that has got to one the worst defensive lineups I've ever seen. Outside of Hardaway maybe.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            LOL that has got to one the worst defensive lineups I've ever seen. Outside of Hardaway maybe.
            Hardaway is an atrocious defender
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Hardaway is an atrocious defender
              LOL I see. Wouldn't know. Knicks were pretty hard to watch last year

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X