Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    You must have missed the first paragraph:

But your overall post is spot on. Lets say screw the 6'9" kid with a 7'7" wingspan who also happens to have a sweet stroke from deep and is not even 20 years old (making him essentially the same age as this years top prospects) because he didn't get a lot of game action and had to settle for learning a language, training under NBA guidance, skill development, and scrimmaging with NBA players.

This wasn't the ideal situation so cut him.

Maybe they can stretch his salary to minimize the cap hit from $1.6M next season to $533k over the next 3 seasons instead.
    best change your name to McSarcastic

Comment

Putting the cart before the horse here. God willing, Bruno is simply an NBA player..
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        i see him as a SF that plays a ton of PF in various small ball lineups

he's the skinniest 220 i've ever seen
        Pretty much sums up my thoughts. We really have little to go on at this point, but I see him as a SF, but should able to handle PF for small ball. But if he actually becomes a good NBA player, than that is very exciting because he should provide mismatches at either position on most nights.

Comment

Very much feel he is a SF. Tough to see him putting on enough strength to play PF. And in either case, I'd be focusing his development on improving his quickness, laterals and dribbling skills rather than his post game or bulking.

Small ball PF sure, but nowadays that's just a SF.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm perplexed by all the negative talk about "bulking".

Young players aren't physically big enough to play in the NBA, they ALL have to put on muscle. Period. JV putting on weight is essential, JV getting fat, is not.

Same goes for all the young Raptors.

Comment

The way Bruno plays is a 3.

Sure he has the body of a 4 but it is how he plays that will dictate his role on the court.

Maybe in later years he can adapt to be a 4 but I primarily see perimeter player from him right now

Comment

This may the the CR talking but...currently I see him as a PFC....Pretty Fucking Clueless.

That being said, I know my fantasy basketball team name for next year:

WHO WANTS TO SEX CABOCLO?
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                  This may the the CR talking but...currently I see him as a PFC....Pretty Fucking Clueless.

That being said, I know my fantasy basketball team name for next year:

WHO WANTS TO SEX CABOCLO?
                  Nudy Gobare is a good one
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Nudy Gobare is a good one
                    I always preferred Dancing To Thabeet

Comment

How about that new position? Versatile Forward.

With his quickness and length, if he fills out I don't see why he wouldn't be able to play and defend both spots quite easily.

Comment

I would never understand people... So negative towards Bruno, but optimistic for Ross...

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                          I say SF for now. Ideally, we will add a 6'10/6'11 player with even longer wingspan to play PF.

Without really knowing his skill set (can he rebound? can he defend in the post?) we don't have much to go on except perimeter shooting and body measurements. Until I see him mixing it up in a physical style, a tall SF.
                          Agree 100%. Skill set should define your position much more than your size.

All these replies and not one mention of Kevin Durant? For shame. The Brazilian KD weeps.

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                            I would never understand people... So negative towards Bruno, but optimistic for Ross...
                            Maybe it is because we have seen Ross play and show us that he can play. Ross's problem is in his head and has nothing to do with skills. As far as Bruno, he is one giant mystery.

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              Maybe it is because we have seen Ross play and show us that he can play. Ross's problem is in his head and has nothing to do with skills. As far as Bruno, he is one giant mystery.
                              I wouldn't call him a mystery man. Dude has ZERO game. I said this before and i'll say it again, watching him play is like watching a 10 year old kid play basketball for the FIRST TIME. I would be very surprised if this guy ever plays MEANINGFUL mins in the NBA.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X