Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Toronto Raptor fans pull off the biggest troll in sports history.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Toronto Raptor fans pull off the biggest troll in sports history.

steven_lebron of SB Nation wrote a article about Raptor fans being the KC royals of the ASG. Kansas City Royals fans voted eight of their players to the All Star game. Steven suggested us to band together and focus on voting Bruno Caboclo in next years All Star game. If we pull this off we could pull the biggest troll in sports history. Whos in?

No thanks. Not interested in making this team even more of a mockery than it is already.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      No thanks. Not interested in making this team even more of a mockery than it is already.
      I don't know. At this point it might be the only way to have fun following this team.

Comment

Lmao i never heard of that about the Royals before, thats kind of funny i must say. Hmmm......

Comment

Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
          steven_lebron of SB Nation wrote a article about Raptor fans being the KC royals of the ASG. Kansas City Royals fans voted eight of their players to the All Star game. Steven suggested us to band together and focus on voting Bruno Caboclo in next years All Star game. If we pull this off we could pull the biggest troll in sports history. Whos in?
          Bruno could get more minutes in All-Star game vs regular season game.

Comment

Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
            Honestly I'd enjoy the fanbase doing something organic like that more than the announcers and flagwavers force-feeding us non-stop Lowry (and DD and JV) hype for weeks.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

#BrunoToASG2K16
              i actually hope bruno can break out next season

Comment

Fuck this shit. Let's win the tittle first, got to stop the league laughing at us.

Comment

Where's the article? I can't find it.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Where's the article? I can't find it.
                    here it is http://www.raptorshq.com/2015/6/18/8...wondering-will

Comment

Hehe.

Sounds like fun... but is it really a good idea?
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

We definitely should do it. I'm sure I suggested as much on these forums some time ago. I'm for it cause I think the fan voting is BS and I'm sure if all next years Rpators starters are starting the all-star game, that would be the end of the fan voting. Let's break the system!!

Comment

I'm down. Having Bruno start the Allstar game would be like having Gurgensons make the NHL game last year. And casual fans would find it hilarious and might jump on the bandwagon if we make it go viral

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            I'm down. Having Bruno start the Allstar game would be like having Gurgensons make the NHL game last year. And casual fans would find it hilarious and might jump on the bandwagon if we make it go viral
                            Relevant.

*also he's not really that bad, he's just not as good as you should be to be an all-star

Comment

I remember when Yao was voted in the season he was out with injury. The league shut that down eventually.

But it's still worth the discussion it'll get by the media.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                              X