Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just curious what do fans want management to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious what do fans want management to do?

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll342932x65034994-13

I would love see them get a 3 and D guy and go forward for onem ore year with this core. However I think we need to address the power forward spot Perhaps getting someone like Mike Dunleavy as has been suggested isn't the worst idea. I only say this because We still want to remain flexible next year FA.

Comment

Fire Casey and see how the team fares. Then sell high and buy low.
      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

For this season, I like them to trade KL for a pass first point. Then add a reliable SF and PF and see what these groups of guys have to offer.

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
          For this season, I like them to trade KL for a pass first point. Then add a reliable SF and PF and see what these groups of guys have to offer.
          KL has a top 5 Assist to Turn over ratio and actually is very higly ranked in assists.... so I say keep him...

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            KL has a top 5 Assist to Turn over ratio and actually is very higly ranked in assists.... so I say keep him...
            Who cares about that Ratio because that could mean he has a very low turn over which is good but does not make him a pass first shooting guard.

KL has always been a Shoot first PG and Casey's ISO ball does not help either.

We do need a PG who is willing to share the ball more than KL and get JV involved in offence.
            Last edited by McRealistic; Sat Jun 20, 2015, 07:20 PM.

Comment

There was no option to fire Casey or trade Ross

Therefore, I did not vote

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                Agreed. I personally think Raptors should really trade Kyle Lowry

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                  Agreed. I personally think Raptors should really trade Kyle Lowry
                  Out of core Lowry is the best and he has the lowest value I day trade jv and derozan just because derozan sucks and Jonas isn't functional
                  Also fire Casey hire Scott brooks and Gary Payton as an assistant I would love more the raps if they got a budding star for one of those 2

Comment

CA$H MONEY wrote: View Post
                    Out of core Lowry is the best and he has the lowest value I day trade jv and derozan just because derozan sucks and Jonas isn't functional
                    Also fire Casey hire Scott brooks and Gary Payton as an assistant I would love more the raps if they got a budding star for one of those 2
                    I'd switch it the other way around and hire Gary Payton as Head Coach and Scott brooks as one of the underlings. To me its more interesting with that dynamic.
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
                      I'd switch it the other way around and hire Gary Payton as Head Coach and Scott brooks as one of the underlings. To me its more interesting with that dynamic.
                      I would like that because Scott can focus on developing players but Gary has no hc experience so idk

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
                        You must really be a fan of his Off The Record appearances.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Fire Casey. Hire Obradovic. Build towards a pick-and-roll euroball heavy offensive juggernaut.

Lowry / Casspri (S&T) trade and draft pick swap. Draft Mudiay.
                          Find a taker for Vasquez, if you can get a future second for him, great.
                          Sign Joseph, Thad Young, De Colo, Birch in free agency (should be possible, depending on the market for Thad, plus how much Toronto saves in the Casspri S&T).
                          Platoon Mudiay, Bruno, Birch, Daniels and Bebe in the d-league (three in the d-league at any time, two with the Raptors), so they get lots of playing time.

Depth chart:
                          Joseph / De Colo / Mudiay
                          DeRozan / Ross / De Colo
                          Casspi / Ross / Bruno / Daniels
                          T. Young / Patterson / Birch
                          JV / Bebe / Birch

That's only 13 guys, so add a veteran wing player and big (preferably good character, high IQ, late career guys... hey, that kinda describes Amir!). I don't have specific guys in mind.

It's not a championship team any time soon, but I think it's a balance of short-term competitiveness (probably in the 5-8 range in the east), with long-term upside, and those are all guys I think are well-suited to Obradovic's style. Wing defense is still a big hole that will need to be addressed next offseason. So is post-up defense, which isn't necessarily a bad thing with fewer and fewer post-up PFs in the game right now.

Of plan, this post becomes totally unlikely in the first two words. But that's what I want to see, regardless.

Comment

I WANT the warlord MU to fire Casey and trade DD and Lowry

I'm guessing none of these things happen and I'm extremely bitter come draft night.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

What do I want management to do?

Something. Anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X