Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Prime Time for Rumour's : Post your favourite Dumbest Ones here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Prime Time for Rumour's : Post your favourite Dumbest Ones here.

Some are funny. Some are thought provoking. Some are dumber than a bag of rocks.
    Post your favourites and why....and we can have a SportsCentre top 10 style vote for the dumbest of the lot after the draft.

ESPN.com

Lakers trying to pry DeMarcus Cousins from Kings

The Los Angeles Lakers have emerged as one of the most determined trade suitors for Sacramento Kings All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins, according to league sources. Sources told ESPN that the Lakers have been actively pursuing trade scenarios in recent weeks in attempt to construct a deal that would convince the Kings to part with Cousins.

The Lakers have Julius Randle who is completely unproven and coming off major injury and the 2nd round pick in the draft. Thats it. They want arguably the most dominant centre in the league who is young and proven for two maybe's. Good prospects. But still maybes.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

If that is literally their offer than i think this is a case of them showing they dont want Okafor at no.2

Comment

Would ross valanciunas 2015 1st be close to enough for a cousins? Even if he wants out?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Would ross valanciunas 2015 1st be close to enough for a cousins? Even if he wants out?
        Lowry, DeRozan and JV wouldn't be enough. He's a real star.

Comment

Rustyy wrote: View Post
          We can't forget its Sacramento were talking about. They'll probably take a horrible deal.

Comment

Breaking: Scientists have confirmed that Vince Carter is causing climate change due to a measurable decline in 'Vinsanity' across the globe in recent years. One scientist who declined to be on the record stated 'Vinsanity' has decreased as much as 50% in the last five years.

Rustyy wrote: View Post
            What would be enough then for a guy who's hypothetically come out and demanded a trade (and thus killing some of his current team's leverage).

Comment

i do think we try and start a package around lowry, who sends an all star back first and build from there.

cousins is sick, he woul destroy the east but i also don't think our team would take a character guy like cousins back

Comment

Probably fair:

Lowry, JV and Ross plus both of our 2016 first-rounders for Boogie, Jason Thompson and Sauce Castillo.

Comment

I don't think Karl wants a lumbering center. Something I could see as being more beneficial to every team is a three way trade built around JV to detroit, Boogie to Toronto, Drummond+Lowry to Sactown

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    I don't think Karl wants a lumbering center. Something I could see as being more beneficial to every team is a three way trade built around JV to detroit, Boogie to Toronto, Drummond+Lowry to Sactown
                    Karl is looking to trade DMC and reports are that the two havent spoken in months.

Kings owner and Vlade say they aren't looking to trade Cosuins. That franchise seems to be a real mess.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...e-not-allow-it

Comment

listen anytime your journeyman coach wants you to trade your superstar you have to do it
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I think this one is funny, courtesy LA Times:

League executives also said the Celtics were trying to move up in the draft, using their two first-round picks and two second-round picks as bait. The executives said the Celtics were looking to trade point guard Marcus Smart and the Nos. 16 and 28 picks in the first round to Philadelphia for center/forward Nerlens Noel and the No. 3 pick. But the 76ers, the executives said, weren’t interested.

Source:
                        http://www.latimes.com/sports/nba/la...623-story.html
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

I can see Danny Ainge calling teams with some crazy offers. May as well aim big when starting out.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

heard from a few places the celtics want to move up
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                              Probably fair:

Lowry, JV and Ross plus both of our 2016 first-rounders for Boogie, Jason Thompson and Sauce Castillo.
                              You guys are really underrating your own players. Sure we get our best "alpha dog" since vince carter, but we leave holes all over the roster and BOTH 2016 picks?? One of them could fall anywhere from 3-10 in the draft! Boogie is not anthony davis, he will not transform our roster overnight. In addition. He's also a proven headcase. Both of these trade offers you guys made make us worse next year and probably in the future. I thinnk JV, ross(or maaybe demar) and our 20th pick is all you need. If not then its not worth it.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X