Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masai : "I've made a huge mistake" (sort of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    I always do.
    lol. Ok, more than usual. And no passing, contested shots and getting to the FT line as a sustainable offense is on the coach.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      100% agree

Statistically they used lots

However 99.99999% of the time the possession ended with the guard going all the way or chucking up a long two. What makes the PnR the best basketball play is the pass to the rolling big man after the separation.

It is more like:

"The Raptors ran a lot of high screens and never passed to the roller or pop-er"
      According the link I posted, Raptor's were 2nd in PnR finishes (in the playoffs) going to the roller.

As for long 2s.. Lou was 3rd on the team in % of attempts, behind Lowry and Demar (naturally). In the playoffs he was 5th (not counting JJ's 12 minutes played).

It seems to me that people are blaming the wrong kid for pissing in the pool... even if he may be the kind of kid who finds pissing in the pool funny.

Comment

GarbageTime wrote: View Post
        According the link I posted, Raptor's were 2nd in PnR finishes (in the playoffs) going to the roller.

As for long 2s.. Lou was 3rd on the team in % of attempts, behind Lowry and Demar (naturally). In the playoffs he was 5th (not counting JJ's 12 minutes played).

It seems to me that people are blaming the wrong kid for pissing in the pool... even if he may be the kind of kid who finds pissing in the pool funny.
        I wasn't blaming Lou for this.

Also I was referring to the reg. season for PnR.

Comment

Working...
        X