X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS10
    replied
    tonious35 wrote: View Post
    I see our season going to 42-44 wins, 6th seed finish and we cause trouble for the 3rd seed team.

We will probably be eliminated from 1st round again in 6 or 7 games, but there will be more young players (rookies and 3rd-4th years in the rotation).

From the experience and skill-set of the rotation players that I hope that will be playing on our Roster of 12, they are growing a bit better than expected.

Gonna go out on a limb and say that Ross will be traded after the 20th game of the 2015-2016 season because he will still play like a coward...
    Haha, interesting take.

I'm going to say Masai has enough of Casey's shit of not playing the younger players and fires his ass after a couple of months or earlier. We hire a new coach that Masai has hidden away for the right moment and our team finally takes off similar to the Rudy Gay move. We make it out of the first round but in the second round we lose in 7 to a superior team. In the following draft we pick the portuguese Lebron James and our team finally becomes contenders. Just joking about the last part.

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    If MU doesn't sign another PG, Lowry will be playing 40+ a game. Casey doesn't play or develop rookies
    Use the Larry Bird method, kick that asshole coach out who refused to play Paul George...

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    tonious35 wrote: View Post
    I see our season going to 42-44 wins, 6th seed finish and we cause trouble for the 3rd seed team.

We will probably be eliminated from 1st round again in 6 or 7 games, but there will be more young players (rookies and 3rd-4th years in the rotation).

From the experience and skill-set of the rotation players that I hope that will be playing on our Roster of 12, they are growing a bit better than expected.

Gonna go out on a limb and say that Ross will be traded after the 20th game of the 2015-2016 season because he will still play like a coward...
    If MU doesn't sign another PG, Lowry will be playing 40+ a game. Casey doesn't play or develop rookies

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BS10
    started a topic Predictions for Next Year 2015-16 Season/Playoffs

Predictions for Next Year 2015-16 Season/Playoffs

I know its early for this as the NBA draft hasn't even happened yet but what are some of the things you're looking forward to or expecting from teams and the NBA of what will happen next year?

e.g.
    Minnesota Timberwolves pick up Karl Anthony Towns, do you think they make a run for the playoffs or are able to finally contend with the west?

Rockets steal LMA away from Portland and are perhaps the most loaded team in the league, will they bring a championship back home to Houston after the long hiatus?

OKC, fully healthy with Durant and Westbrook and do not win the championship, is this the final year we see this duo together and will Durant walk away from Thunder fans to a bigger market?

Do the Raptors bounce back from the depressing first round exit from last year and are able to go past the first round?

Theres many more intriguing narratives that you can list and I hope it will be sort of interesting to see the different opinions while its the pre-offseason.
    Last edited by BS10; Thu Jun 25, 2015, 07:28 PM.
Working...
X