Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I dont know he's any more of a power forward than Poeltl is.
    Poeltl is a worse shooter and isn't as quick. That's how.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Some of these comparisons are crazy man! LeBron James? Kevin Durant? Marc Gasol? lol holy shit.

http://hoopshype.com/2016/06/20/nba-mock-draft-2016/
      Oh, I know. I remember when some poster compared Harrison Barnes to Paul Pierce, way back when.

But Simmons really does look Lebron-esque when he's at full speed in the open court with the ball, especially at his size.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
        There's no difference between "a" consensus and "the" consensus, because a consensus by definition implies a significant majority opinion, and you can't have two differing significant majority opinions, because only one opinion can be a majority definition, mathematically speaking.

Four mocks agreeing he's not a top-ten pick isn't a consensus opinion; it's a shared minority opinion going against the general consensus.
        Find me a dictionary that gives majority as a synonym of consensus.

That might be how you use the word, but it is not what the word means. It means the entirety of a set. Not the majority.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Some of these comparisons are crazy man! LeBron James? Kevin Durant? Marc Gasol? lol holy shit.

http://hoopshype.com/2016/06/20/nba-mock-draft-2016/
          Buddy Hield - James freaking Harden

Kris Dunn - Devin Harris

LOL

Then Sabonis with Marc Gasol, holy hell those are bad

Comment

• Gonna spend the next 48 hours talking myself into Sabonis. If he just had a 7'2" wingspan or any ability to play above the rim then I'd love him cuz he appears to have everything else.
            Last edited by jpaps; Tue Jun 21, 2016, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• jpaps wrote: View Post
              Gonna spend the next 48 hours talking myself into Sabonis. If he just had a 7'1" wingspan or any ability to play above the rim then I'd love him cuz he appears to have everything else.
              Let me help you. The big fundamental. Timmy had athleticism in spades but the intelligence and effort are on point. A young gasol, the grizz version is nice too. That at 9 is good value.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                Let me help you. The big fundamental. Timmy had athleticism in spades but the intelligence and effort are on point. A young gasol, the grizz version is nice too. That at 9 is good value.

Or Masai could take the risk and draft Skal which could become a trash can or all-star

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                  Or Masai could take the risk and draft Skal which could become a trash can or all-star
                  Please don't. I just watched the interview. I think he wants luwawu. He touched every base, which I thought was funny. The only quote I found telling was the "you aren't going to pick my guy at 9 and he won't be there at 27". I think that is luwawu.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

That might be how you use the word, but it is not what the word means. It means the entirety of a set. Not the majority.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Merriam Webster:

a : general agreement : unanimity
                      b : the judgment arrived at by most of those concerned

It can mean both, which is my point.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                        We're not the only ones with different/opposite opinions on prospects,even in MU's close circle there were completely different opinions on draft prospects as Tolzman stated but he didn't say whether there was a "-------------- " (I refrained from that word hoping that I don't refuel same discussion) among them at the end
                        Last edited by Deino; Tue Jun 21, 2016, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Buddy Hield - James freaking Harden

Kris Dunn - Devin Harris

LOL

Then Sabonis with Marc Gasol, holy hell those are bad
                          They had Luwawu going 28... Masai wouldn't let him pass him at 27.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Inconceivable!
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

You can see the same things in Poeltl, except he has the length to match.

Comment

Please don't. I just watched the interview. I think he wants luwawu. He touched every base, which I thought was funny. The only quote I found telling was the "you aren't going to pick my guy at 9 and he won't be there at 27". I think that is luwawu.

My interpretation of what he said was from the agents' perspective. "You" as in Masai and "my" as in the agent.

Comment

Working...
                                X