Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I also think Taurean Prince could sneak into the top 10....

Heard reports were interested in him at 9 from SB Nation.
    That's the kid from Baylor? I am fine with that he is solid. But we still got to get caris levert his foot will be fine Kevin durant had the same injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
      Really? Last I checked JR Smith started every single game for the team that just won the NBA Championship.
      I'm saying Smith and Crawford aren't like Thad because they've been coming off the bench the majority of their career and done well while Young has mainly started and hasn't done well. Smith was a bench guy who should've been starting (until he went to the Cavs obviously), and Thad is a starter who should be coming off the bench.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Doesn't scream playoffs.

Is it really better than what they had last year with Miles and Hill instead of Thad and Teague? Miles is a better shooter than Thad. Hill is a better defender than Teague. Is there enough ball for George, Ellis and Teague? Does their floor spacing get worse? How about their perimeter D?

Don't know that they're better suited to playing fast now. Their shooting might not be any better and their D could be worse (hard to run off makes). They also still lack size and rebounding.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        Id like their roster a lot more if they got a kent bazemore type to start then made monte a scorer off the bench. That would be a scary team.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          That's the kid from Baylor? I am fine with that he is solid. But we still got to get caris levert his foot will be fine Kevin durant had the same injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Caris has had that injury on the same foot twice.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

Old tweet but yup.
            Nice work, thnx!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Didn't one of our resident GM's want to trade Ross+9+27 for Thaddeus?
              That's some astute asset management right there

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                They're really going to get up and down
                lol. they are coached by nate mcmillan

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  Be worth the call...

9 + 27 + Ross

For Gallo and Denver's 15th

Wonder if Denver takes the call.... would give them 7th / 9th / 19th and 3 point threat...
                  Interesting. I proposed a similar deal kinda off hand and got crushed for it. Adding the 15 or 19 is appealing. There are guys in that range I find just as appealing as guys in the 9 spot

Comment

• #9+ for Ibaka. Make it happen Masai.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      Interesting. I proposed a similar deal kinda off hand and got crushed for it. Adding the 15 or 19 is appealing. There are guys in that range I find just as appealing as guys in the 9 spot
                      If one of Murray/Bender/Brown/Chriss doesn't drop i would be fine with taking a step back to 15.

Still have one of Kormaz/Luwawu on the board, or one of Skal/Davis/Sabonis if you think the upside is worth it

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        #9+ for Ibaka. Make it happen Masai.

Whoop..... there it is!

Comment

• Welp, I'll admit I may have been wrong. Didn't think they'd trade him because of how important he is.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• My recollection is that there were many people who vehemently argued to trade ross927 for thad for a long time over pages and pages. Now, no one cops to anything but ross27. It's human to make a mistake but you gotta own it.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              #9+ for Ibaka. Make it happen Masai.

I mentioned this I think yesterday and was summarily told Ibaka is not a remote possibility. Throw Ross in and OKC might bite.

Solves both the departure of Biz and the need for a starting stretch 4. Start KL/DD/DC/SI/JV. Patterson first PF off the bench. Powell first G off the bench. Draft a 3 at 27 or use the MLE on a vet. Sounds like a plan.
                              Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Welp, I'll admit I may have been wrong. Didn't think they'd trade him because of how important he is.
                                Good man. Hey r u buddies with Barry Taylor?

Comment

Working...
                                X