X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Spurs take Dejounte Murray, which is a super-value pick for them. I wonder if the Warriors will go for Davis?

Comment

• BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post
        Spurs get Murray. Rich get richer.
        Spurs every year know they'll have their man waiting

Comment

• Ugh ... I trust Masai ... I trust Masai ... I trust Masai ...

But seriously, I'm pretty bummed. I was positive we'd take Skal at 27, I cheered when the Clippers and 76ers didn't take him .. Lame. Lol

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
            Spurs take Dejounte Murray, which is a super-value pick for them. I wonder if the Warriors will go for Davis?
            Pretty much

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              How's that bad at 27?

This board boggles my mind sometimes.

Masai and his staff have done much more than us or Johnny Giavonni at draftexpress... jayzuz...
              I know right. Masai and his staff have a very respectable draft history. Seems like the same people who were going to stop watching the raptors when we drafted valanciunas

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                and there's the BWOB pick. Damn I hope there are some good trades coming, we gonna need an upgrade or two to get back to the ECF.
                Neither Davis nor Skal would likely be playing significant minutes for the Raptors next year had they been drafted

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                  not the experience per se, but I was reading that the guy JUST NOW added a 12-foot jumper on his arsenal... c'mon, you take that over the found money of the promise Skal's skill shows? having already taken a safe pick on Poeltl? I only trust Masai with second rounders now.
                  Dude, Skal was lucky to get drafted 27th. It's pretty clear that Masai came out with the superior prospect.

Comment

• What kind of first round was this though, damn
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Ugh ... I trust Masai ... I trust Masai ... I trust Masai ...

But seriously, I'm pretty bummed. I was positive we'd take Skal at 27, I cheered when the Clippers and 76ers didn't take him .. Lame. Lol
                      I really loved Skal, but things changed obviously. There's a reason why most teams passed on him. Red flags.

Comment

• I've heard of silent letters in words, but never heard of Invisible letters, and Poetl apparently has an invisible 'R'?

Comment

• I still remember how Raptors fans acted after Colangelo took JV 5th overall back in 11.

Y'all need to relax.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We were criticizing Skal for being 20 year old. This guy is 22! He's supposed to kill these college kids. man i don't know
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Such a deep draft. Going to be rich getting richer at the of the 1st round here.

Comment

• I never liked Skal but damn, I never thought he'd be on the board at 27 and we'd pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X