Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball4life wrote: View Post
    Jamaal Murray is a lot like CJ McCollum
    Physically and statistically that is a damn good comparison!

Playing with 2 point guards should only help his stock.....drop.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Physically and statistically that is a damn good comparison!

Playing with 2 point guards should only help his stock.....drop.
      Agreed. We haven't seen the best of Jamaal Murray...nor CJ McCollum yet.

CJ was balling while Lillard was out with an injury. I expect Murray to have the same affect whenever he plays without another ball dominant guard.

Comment

• Diamon Stone starting to grow on me
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Diamon Stone starting to grow on me
          Props to you for enduring college basketball and keeping the rest of us informed. Personally, I just find the NBA so much better to watch that i cant do college.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            Props to you for enduring college basketball and keeping the rest of us informed. Personally, I just find the NBA so much better to watch that i cant do college.
            You can learn a lot from watching different levels of basketball. I'm just a basketball junkie. I even watch euro league sometime when they air it on NBA TV.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              You can learn a lot from watching different levels of basketball. I'm just a basketball junkie. I even watch euro league sometime when they air it on NBA TV.
              Yup they randomly air on Sundays or Monday morning. The Euro game of the week.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                Yeah, I don't watch College sports in general. That's my secondary reason but my primary one is pretty much how they treat their student athletes and the huge amount of money rake in per year on their back. I'd have zero problems watching Euro ball if it was more easily available and already watch a lot of D League ball (having our own team makes it that much easier to be invested).

I mostly base my drafting opinions on scouting reports and the like.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, I don't watch College sports in general. That's my secondary reason but my primary one is pretty much how they treat their student athletes and the huge amount of money rake in per year on their back. I'd have zero problems watching Euro ball if it was more easily available and already watch a lot of D League ball (having our own team makes it that much easier to be invested).

I mostly base my drafting opinions on scouting reports and the like.
                  Oh, man. Don't get me started on that. It's a disgrace that you have the NCAA making billion$$ off these kids, who are essentially pro athletes - many (most?) of whom never graduate. WTH does a college athletic director do to deserve a $1M/yr base salary (other than count all the money generated by free student athletes).

I'm a hard-core capitalist, but this system is just terrible. Shame on the NCAA.

Comment

• Comment

• David ‘Dubi’ Pick: Raptors, chose Bargnani & Valanciunas with lotto pics, traveled overseas to examine NBA prospect Dragan Bender. – via Twitter IAmDPick
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        David ‘Dubi’ Pick: Raptors, chose Bargnani & Valanciunas with lotto pics, traveled overseas to examine NBA prospect Dragan Bender. – via Twitter IAmDPick
                        Fwiw, currently ranked #3 on DraftExpress & ESPN, 4 on SI, 6 on Hoopshype & NBADraft.net

If true, likely a case of them just being thorough, combined with some hope of a Knicks/Nuggs freefall or maybe Masai has ideas of moving up (which I imagine would always be under consideration anyway)
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Ellenson has game.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Ellenson has game.
                            He's overrated but he's got some skills

Comment

• Per David Pick: we travelled overseas to look at Dragan Bender.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IAmDPick/...93905863819264

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                                Fwiw, currently ranked #3 on DraftExpress & ESPN, 4 on SI, 6 on Hoopshype & NBADraft.net

If true, likely a case of them just being thorough, combined with some hope of a Knicks/Nuggs freefall or maybe Masai has ideas of moving up (which I imagine would always be under consideration anyway)
                                Just due diligence.

All sorts of things can happen between now and draft.

If he is on the board when picking, need to have all your bases covered.

His contract could create another Saric situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X