No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really liking Buddy Hield and right now he's projected to go around our pick (not the Knicks one). I watch a decent amount of college basketball because tons of games are available for free through WatchESPN. I don't have free access to NBA games and am forced to use illegal streams when I want to watch the Raps.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      I'm really liking Buddy Hield and right now he's projected to go around our pick (not the Knicks one). I watch a decent amount of college basketball because tons of games are available for free through WatchESPN. I don't have free access to NBA games and am forced to use illegal streams when I want to watch the Raps.
      Yeah he seems like a good choice at the later pick range.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Yeah he seems like a good choice at the later pick range.
        A lot of shooting guards though.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Diamon Stone starting to grow on me
          Have you watched any of Furkan Korkmaz's games? Was wondering if he was any good.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
            Have you watched any of Furkan Korkmaz's games? Was wondering if he was any good.
            No, I haven't. Like his length and shooting for the 2 guard though. More athletic than you think. Draftexpress has a pretty good scouting video on him.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Per David Pick: we travelled overseas to look at Dragan Bender.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IAmDPick/...93905863819264
              Where is he currently projected? I thought he was in the top 3. I wonder what that means...
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• It means Masai is doing his job
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chad Ford Mock Draft 3.0

11. Toronto Raptors*

Ivan Rabb
                  Cal
                  Freshman
                  Forward/center

The Raptors have Jonas Valanciunas anchoring the middle and Bismack Biyombo has been a terrific rebounder off the bench, but they are truly in need of a dominant 4. Most scouts felt Rabb would be at least a two-year player at Cal. He's off to a very strong start, though, and ticks off a number of boxes that NBA scouts are looking for in modern bigs.

While he's not a 3-point threat yet, he can hit the midrange jumper and is a great rebounder.
                  25. Toronto Raptors

Marquese Chriss
                  Washington
                  Freshman
                  Forward

The Raptors could use a power forward and Masai Ujiri is a known gambler.

There's enormous talent in Chriss. He's athletic and long, and when he gets it going, he's a threat inside and outside. But he's also raw and inconsistent. Teams will have to be patient with him.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                    I'm really liking Buddy Hield and right now he's projected to go around our pick (not the Knicks one). I watch a decent amount of college basketball because tons of games are available for free through WatchESPN. I don't have free access to NBA games and am forced to use illegal streams when I want to watch the Raps.
                    Buddy's on my board as well.

Seems like Ross and DD combined at times, but isn't as explosive.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Buddy's on my board as well.

Seems like Ross and DD combined at times, but isn't as explosive.
                      If their were such a player. He wouldn't go at the end of the lottery.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Yeah. That player would be a top 3 pick.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

His height is hurting his draft stock

Comment

• Jonathan Jeanne my new favourite player in the draft

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Unless we get lucky and draft a player like that who ends up being a surprise like Jimmy or Green, both were picked late.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Unless we get lucky and draft a player like that who ends up being a surprise like Jimmy or Green, both were picked late.
                                Isaiah Thomas is probably the ultimate example of height effecting draft positioning.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X