Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Part of crafting a guy into a 10-year NBA-workhorse. No fanfare. No guarantee that you've got a roster spot after training camp. Get ready for the 905.
    I think I see where you're coming from, but in a way it's almost as if he didn't even get drafted haha. Let's hope he comes into camp with a fridge on his back.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
      I think I see where you're coming from, but in a way it's almost as if he didn't even get drafted haha. Let's hope he comes into camp with a fridge on his back.
      You want him to assault somebody?
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
        He doesn't have his visa yet so he can't have the interview

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          You want him to assault somebody?
          oh... haha.. you take things literally, my bad...
          i meant like a chip on his shoulder
          not like an actual chip out of his shoulder per say, but like a heavy sense of discipline, almost like a grudge.
          a strong work ethic overall.
          like he was putting as much effort in as it would take to carry a refrigerator around on his back.
          almost like atlas in greek mythology with the world on his back... except a fridge..
          i sure hope he doesn't assault anyone, we are thin at the PF position.

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm excited to see some SUMMER LEAGUE
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                YOOOO thanks for posting this! Been waiting to hear from this young gunner.
                hahaha When he find out we don't live in igloos he's gonna trip.

Comment

• Tim Floyd on Pascal Siakam. Tim Floyd coached in the NBA and coached both OJ Mayo and DD at USC.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Check out the video specifically at 1:30...on day one, Pascal already has his A.I. moment

Comment

• Can't wait to see these guys in action tonight!
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Can't wait to see these guys in action tonight!
                        Exactly. Been waiting for this since draft night.

Comment

• Maybe the Bucks weren't crazy with their Thon Maker (if hes 19). He looks good in his first summer league game. Hes been doing it all on defense.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            Maybe the Bucks weren't crazy with their Thon Maker (if hes 19). He looks good in his first summer league game. Hes been doing it all on defense.
                            Yeah he impressed me with his defense. Although his offensive was underwhelming especially his shooting but it's only the 1st game.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Just love how these two move thier feet. These two are going to be plus defenders at thier respected position. They both have offensive upside as well. Great draft!
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Just love how these two move thier feet. These two are going to be plus defenders at thier respected position. They both have offensive upside as well. Great draft!
                                one summer league game against the worst organization in basketball. lets wait to see a real game.

Comment

Working...
                                X