No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Raps don't trade their pick or make a trade involving Wright/Bebe/Powell/*gasp* Bruno *gasp* no no no not Bruno, I'd rather see them take an international player and stash him.

Comment

• Damn - Chad Ford has Ellenson up to #4 on mock draft.

Ellenson, Murray, and Rabb are top of my big board for the 6-10 range.

Comment

• I like Timothe Luwawu. Good body, can play the 2 or 3 and could potentially guard 1-4. Dude is only 6'7" but has a 7'2" wing span and a really solid frame. He can already shoot and operate the P/R. Good slasher, can drive and kick/dish. He's the perfect type of prospect to stash for a year or 2 in Europe.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• So I was watching some Ivan Rabb footage this morning, trying to get myself enthusiastic about the possibility of another PF if Ellenson is off the board when we draft. And all I can think of is how Rabb looks like Ed Davis: quick-off-his-feet lefty with decent footwork in the post, lots of hustle, sightly frail frame, potential for a solid jumper but not there yet. And I don't mean that as an insult to Rabb; I really thought Davis was a solid mid/late lottery pick, and even if Davis never really developed to meet expectations, that doesn't mean another player who plays similar won't develop better.

Comment

• 7th pick is looking like the best case scenario realistically, 6-11 is the range but 7-9 is what i'd plan for....although Skal has been really flopping so far at UK, he would be a great high reward & potential pickup for us if he continues to drop. Murray is a stud with Star potential and Canada's golden boy alongside Wiggins (many in the Canadian basketball community rate him higher than Wiggins even) but he'd be wasted in T.O behind Lowry & DeRozan...Unfortunately his development is definitely better suited in another team like NO where he could replace Gordon and get starters minutes.

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
              7th pick is looking like the best case scenario realistically, 6-11 is the range but 7-9 is what i'd plan for....although Skal has been really flopping so far at UK, he would be a great high reward & potential pickup for us if he continues to drop. Murray is a stud with Star potential and Canada's golden boy alongside Wiggins (many in the Canadian basketball community rate him higher than Wiggins even) but he'd be wasted in T.O behind Lowry & DeRozan...Unfortunately his development is definitely better suited in another team like NO where he could replace Gordon and get starters minutes.
              If Murray gets drafted by the Raps and has a stellar rookie season, Lowry becomes expendable (and he's only under contract through next season). Would actually be one of those best case scenarios. Could also rock a lot of CoJo/Murray/Derozan and Wright/Murray/Derozan lineups since all of those guys have enough size to play up a position.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                If Murray gets drafted by the Raps and has a stellar rookie season, Lowry becomes expendable (and he's only under contract through next season). Would actually be one of those best case scenarios. Could also rock a lot of CoJo/Murray/Derozan and Wright/Murray/Derozan lineups since all of those guys have enough size to play up a position.
                Murray and Cojo on the same team. Maple cocks-a-throbbing

Comment

• I still feel like Coach K is screwing over these Kentucky guys by putting too many prospects on the same team. Imo if Murray was running the show at PG somewhere he'd be consensus top 5.

Looks like we might be able to get him though the way things are going. Future replacement for Kyle at the point?

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                    I still feel like Coach K is screwing over these Kentucky guys by putting too many prospects on the same team. Imo if Murray was running the show at PG somewhere he'd be consensus top 5.

Looks like we might be able to get him though the way things are going. Future replacement for Kyle at the point?
                    But isn't that exactly what Calipari does at Kentucky...and in the age of one-and-done, coaches of the top tier teams have to replenish their starters who leave after a year...because they are good enough to be drafted.

Comment

I still feel like Coach K is screwing over these Kentucky guys by putting too many prospects on the same team. Imo if Murray was running the show at PG somewhere he'd be consensus top 5.

Coach Cal....at the same time the UK program is so well respected it may not make a difference if he was the first option in smaller program...plus even with multiple propects, scouts are still projecting Murray could jump to as high as #2 depending on his march madness performance

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                        Coach Cal....at the same time the UK program is so well respected it may not make a difference if he was the first option in smaller program...plus even with multiple propects, scouts are still projecting Murray could jump to as high as #2 depending on his march madness performance
                        My bad meant to say Coach Cal. I sometimes confuse myself with the UK and Coach Cal thing and like combine them lol

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                          If murray gets drafted then demar gets moved....not lowry

Lowry and murray both handling the ball and setting up offense....deadly....

Demar brings in a bigname pf.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

Murray will he a shooting guard

He is a reincarnated brandon roy

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                              Murray will he a shooting guard

He is a reincarnated brandon roy

I hope not from an injury standpoint very apt comparison tho

Comment

• I'd like a Brandon Roy on our team. I really liked him as a player.

Comment

Working...
                                X