No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Love should join the Knicks so that both he and Carmelo can put up huge numbers while their teams lose
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
      Kevin Love should join the Knicks so that both he and Carmelo can put up huge numbers while their teams lose
      I have to say though, a front line of Melo/Love/Bargs is really, really, interesting. Obviously they won't be stopping anyone, but that's a LOT of firepower.

At least it makes the team worth watching.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        I have to say though, a front line of Melo/Love/Bargs is really, really, interesting. Obviously they won't be stopping anyone, but that's a LOT of firepower.

At least it makes the team worth watching.
        They can all take turns posting up and shooting threes.

Worth watching? That's debatable.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
          They can all take turns posting up and shooting threes.

Worth watching? That's debatable.
          Oh I don't mean they'd be that good, I mean all of their games would be like 120-115. That's always a good time!
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            I feel like if ny wants to commit to porzingas they will be absolute trash because he will make a lot of mistakes but needs the opportunity to develop (like wiggins in Minnesota or giannis his rookie year) and if they want to get some more talent (monroe harris frankly i dont see anyone else with talent going to ny other than those two) they will be normal trash. I cant see more than 3 eastern teams being worse next year.
            I don't think they want to bring Harris in, he plays the same position as Melo and that's too much money tied up at SF. Monroe & West are realistic to be on the Knicks and they are both players that legitimately would be perfect in a triangle offence...I know they are targeting Wes Matthews as well and with his injury and the Knicks history of overpaying, wouldn't be surprised if they nab him too. I know Phil has said he wants to bring Smith, Bargs & Shved back as well and they have some young guys in Grant, Early, Thannis that could contribute. assuming thats what happens in their off season- Jose, Wes, Melo, Monroe & West should make them a much better team from last season but they'll still be bad.

Rumours outta Den is basically everyone with any trade value is on the block (Lawson, Faried, Gallinari, Chandler, Hickson, Nelson) so they could & should go full tank mode and I think will be worse than the Knicks playing in the West. Either way that NY pick is top 5-10.

and the wayy too early prediction for Raptors 2016 is allll Kentucky blue

Knick/Den *#5- Skal Labissiere PF/C
            Raps *#20- Jamal Murray SG
            2nd round- Alex Poythress SF

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              The Knicks looks good this year

Grant
              ?
              Carmello
              David West/Bargs
              Porzingis/Stoudamire

All they need now is go after a SG in FA, I see them competing for a playoff spot.
              Since when did the Knicks get Stoudemire from the Mavericks?

Comment

I like Malik Pope. A lot of versatility and potential.

Comment

sorry for the re-post from another thread but I think the comment is more suited here:

Monroe & West are realistic to be on the Knicks and they are both players that legitimately would be perfect in a triangle offence...I know they are targeting Wes Matthews as well and with his injury and the Knicks history of overpaying, wouldn't be surprised if they nab him too. I know Phil has said he wants to bring Smith, Bargs & Shved back as well and they have some young guys in Grant, Early, Thannis that could contribute. assuming thats what happens in their off season- Jose, Wes, Melo, Monroe & West should make them a much better team from last season but they'll still be bad.

Rumours outta Den is basically everyone with any trade value is on the block (Lawson, Faried, Gallinari, Chandler, Hickson, Nelson) so they could & should go full tank mode and I think will be worse than the Knicks playing in the West. Either way that NY pick is top 5-10.

and if we essentially turn Bargnani into lets say Skal Labissire who is projected from #1-#5, we should change the loonie to have Masai's face on it.

Comment

I think the Knicks will be scrapping for that 8th pick, given that they have nothing to tank for. Their squad looks like a joke currently, but add Monroe and some other veterans and they could end up decent, especially if these rookies can make a bit of an impact.

Is Bargs still on their roster?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      I think the Knicks will be scrapping for that 8th pick, given that they have nothing to tank for. Their squad looks like a joke currently, but add Monroe and some other veterans and they could end up decent, especially if these rookies can make a bit of an impact.

Is Bargs still on their roster?
                      Bargs is a FA but they want to bring him back as a stretch 4 off the bench.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        For the sake of my dynasty roster, I approve. Same reason I want Aldridge to not sign with the Spurs.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post
                          Since when did the Knicks get Stoudemire from the Mavericks?
                          In the same deal with ? And Bargs

Comment

Devin Robinson or Brandon Ingram, we gotta fill that void at the three spot

Comment

I still don't understand how the fuck we ended up with their first round pick. Is it from the Bargnani deal? Because if so, that has to be the dumbest move ever.

Comment

yeah that was one hell of a deal.

we'll see what FAs head to NYK, the weak is pretty east they may end up at the bottom end of the playoffs. hopefully they just continue to suck instead
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X