No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on, difficult decisions based on likely outcomes are interesting.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Let's say the Raptors end up picking 9th. Simmons, Ingram, Dunn, Brown, Murray, Bender, Poeltl and Rabb are all off the board. Who do they pick?
      That's a no brainer. Buddy Hield.
      Personally I think Buddy goes in the 4 to 7 range especially if NO picking in that slot.
      Trade Ross for a PF and call it an offseason.

Comment

Let's say the Raptors end up picking 9th. Simmons, Ingram, Dunn, Brown, Murray, Bender, Poeltl and Rabb are all off the board. Who do they pick?
        Buddy.

Comment

Sabonis.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ellenson.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Sabonis.
              He might be available at our own pick.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If all those guys are gone, probably Buddy. But I think Buddy makes a run up the draft board, and one of those top 8 drops to us.

Might be Skal though, depending on how "Bruno" Masai is feeling that day.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  Buddy.
                  Don't call him buddy, pal.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Don't call him pal, friend.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I should've Hield off on calling him Buddy you're right.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                        That's a no brainer. Buddy Hield.
                        Personally I think Buddy goes in the 4 to 7 range especially if NO picking in that slot.
                        Trade Ross for a PF and call it an offseason.
                        NBA GM's seem to have a negative bias against seniors. It might not be a no brainer for those picking before 9.

Comment

Assuming you want someone contributing right away: Davis. If anything, pick Hield and package him in a trade for a PF.

Comment

I'd want to look closer at Ellenson, Skal, Hield and Luwawu. One of those four should be in Masai's radar.

Masai will want someone to replace Ross if Ross is used to upgrade our starting PF so a good wing/guard should be in his cross hairs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Assuming you want someone contributing right away: Davis. If anything, pick Hield and package him in a trade for a PF.
                              Hield's value will be around $2M. Won't get much for him without having to package some salary for a significant PF upgrade. Thus I think Ross is more likely to go if a trade is done.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                He might be available at our own pick.
                                I'm not sure. He's #12 right now on nbadraft.net mock board.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X