No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Powell these are the two guys i'm the highest on out of the young crew. Both have starter potential. I believe one of these guys will be in closing unit by year end.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      After Powell these are the two guys i'm the highest on out of the young crew. Both have starter potential. I believe one of these guys will be in closing unit by year end.
      I think both are solid bets (not both for closing minutes, but both to produce). They looked like trash last night, but it's just one game and we've seen plenty from both already.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        I think both are solid bets (not both for closing minutes, but both to produce). They looked like trash last night, but it's just one game and we've seen plenty from both already.
        Siakam has looked good so far in preseason IMO. He has looked the most composed out of the young guys(not considering Powell).
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Siakam has looked good so far in preseason IMO. He has looked the most composed out of the young guys(not considering Powell).
          I was expecting a bit more from him last night, but he pulled out a solid performance in the end. When he starts hitting a few of these 3-balls he's going to be real good, and huge for us this season.

Comment

I was expecting a bit more from him last night, but he pulled out a solid performance in the end. When he starts hitting a few of these 3-balls he's going to be real good, and huge for us this season.
            He has made 2/4 from 3 so far. That's after going 4/11 in summer league and 6/12(in 5 games) in the g league last year. I think he is going to keep improving on that.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He has made 2/4 from 3 so far. That's after going 4/11 in summer league and 6/12(in 5 games) in the g league last year. I think he is going to keep improving on that.
              Haha, nice! I was kind of sleep-walking through the game last night, and thought he didn't have his usual pop - no idea where his stats ended up. I've been positing all summer that his 3-ball is pretty much ready
              Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Thu Oct 5, 2017, 02:53 AM.

Comment

2/5. He's gone 2/5. Which is fine, but I've seen you quote 2/4 several times now and it's not true.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  2/5. He's gone 2/5. Which is fine, but I've seen you quote 2/4 several times now and it's not true.
                  where else have I posted this?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

where else have I posted this?

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Just watched the game. Siakam looked good in this one. I like that he is letting the game come to him. Made another 3 this game. 2 for 4 so far in preseason.

Deebo is bringing the ball up a lot. Looks like they are really going to try to keep the ball in his hands and have him play make. If he going to have the ball in his hands I don't see why Norm can't be the off guard. He even hit an above the break 3. Dude is ready.

Wright better be careful. Fred is on his heels.

Game thread?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Game thread?
                      Oh alright, don't recall him taking 3 of them last game. That's what the boxscore says though. Oh well my point still stands.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• My guys are ready!

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu Oct 26, 2017, 04:05 PM.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Told ya they were good to go.

Comment

• I'm not sold on Siakam yet.

Bruno once entered a game, hit a corner 3, then was on the receiving end of an alley-oop. He looked like a real player for 2 whole minutes.

This was Siakam last night.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I'm not sold on Siakam yet.

Bruno once entered a game, hit a corner 3, then was on the receiving end of an alley-oop. He looked like a real player for 2 whole minutes.

This was Siakam last night.
                              Cmon Nilanka, we have a little more evidence than just last night.

Comment

Cmon Nilanka, we have a little more evidence than just last night.
                                I know, I was being facetious.

But the point remains. If someone were to ask me what basketball skills Siakam has, I don't have an answer. High motor?

Comment

Working...
                                X