Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    i loooooooove diamond stone at 27. we need a backup center and that pick makes almost too much sense.

more than taking poeltl at 9
    I can see why people like Stone -- age, footwork, skills, but to me he seems lazy and dumb, not my type of center.

Comment

• I've actually grown to have pretty high hopes for the no.27 pick. There are so many players there that I really like at the end of round 1 and even in the second round.

I guess this draft will have a lot of busts in the lottery and a lot of solid players in the 20s and the 2nd round.

Comment

• Who do you like Bob?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          I never saw that on 905 or summer league. The odd elbow jumper but mostly pass first, rim run or put backs. I watched all summer league and a handful of 905. Any stat geeks have at it.

He went 1 for 3 with the big team, 3 for 12 with the 905. (Pulled it up from B-Ball Reference & RealGM)

So the shot is developing and can be considered an element of his game. I bet that's one thing he'll show off with Brazil in Rio if he does play.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            Could be an interesting idea for draft building, trade mid lotto picks for multiple firsts and second rounders, then bank on getting Jimmy Butler type steals. Not sure if would work, but has it ever been attempted? Could make sense for a team like New Orleans that has very few young talents if they aren't in love with anyone at 6. Something like Boston's 16+23+31 and maybe a current prospect for the 6. Not saying it would work, but it would be a fun case study.
            Trading with new Orleans has been my #1 all along. I'm annoyed we lost another coin flip bc #8 gives us a seat at the table. Can't complain tho bc we got it for bargs so...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              In this day and age if a guy opts in to his player option it's probably a bad thing for the team because he's injured or underperforming
              That was exactly the thought that cross my mind as I read that Caron Butler opted into his contract with the Kings today for a paltry $1.5M.

Only the worst players or worst deals will be opting in this summer.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                That was exactly the thought that cross my mind as I read that Caron Butler opted into his contract with the Kings today for a paltry $1.5M.

Only the worst players or worst deals will be opting in this summer.
                I have a special place in the darker regions of my heart for Caron B. (since he belittled/conned rookie JV for the ball) ...haha.
                Betcha he is angling to be bought out and then sign on/double dip with another team.

Comment

• Some of these comparisons are crazy man! LeBron James? Kevin Durant? Marc Gasol? lol holy shit.

http://hoopshype.com/2016/06/20/nba-mock-draft-2016/
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                    Trading with new Orleans has been my #1 all along. I'm annoyed we lost another coin flip bc #8 gives us a seat at the table. Can't complain tho bc we got it for bargs so...
                    Yeah, I guess 9+27 would be decent value, may need to throw in Wright to get it done for 6. Maybe 9+Wright would work too, idk. Personally, I'm not sure I like anyone enough at 6 to do this, maybe Bender, but thats it. New Orleans can get 2-3 good prospects, seems to make sense.

Comment

• Deyonta Davis and Skal Labissiere are my guys if no one falls. Got to go with upside. Raps won't be in this position again.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Skal has more upside offensively but, I feel Davis has more upside defensively. Also feel that Davis' defensive upside is more attainable than Skal's offensive upside.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Just give me Luwawu

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Skal has more upside offensively but, I feel Davis has more upside defensively. Also feel that Davis' defensive upside is more attainable than Skal's offensive upside.
                                I agree. I would be happy with either. I would also be happy with Sabonnis. As long as we don't draft Elleson.

Comment

Working...
                                X